Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: ****Protest next saturday****

Is he a personal friend? then again even if he is, why should i belive you. But if he allowed his Papers to publish info about this, he would have to be removed from the board? wouldn''t he, or this club would just be in huge huge turmoil, with a board that can''t trust each other, who would even bother buying Delia''s shares?

Like the decision to sack Gunn, the protest is the right thing at the wrong time

Had it been at the end of last season, with Gunn as manager, and Doncaster on the board, fine.  If the new manager is pants and McNally proves to be useless, then fine. 

At the current time its to a certain extent irrelevant (because decisions are made by the BOARD not the Stowmarket 2) and the current board have minimal tainting with mistakes of the past

I''ll go for a pint instead...

[quote user="Sack the board"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Well done... did you realise 1. EDP and Evening news are run by the same compant. 2. why would someon on the board want to have in his papers, something about a protest against him (even though its mainly Delia and MWJ, its still going to be something he has to suffer)[/quote]

The communication clearly states that the protest is against the Stowmarket 2.
[/quote]

How many people are you bringing mate, seems bit early to invite media when we aren''t sure if there will be more than a dozen...

protest. good plan. sack the only people putting money into the club. do you have any interest in who the new manager will be or do you not think that far ahead? this is our club not yours.

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

Had it been at the end of last season, with Gunn as manager, and

Doncaster on the board, fine.  If the new manager is pants and McNally

proves to be useless, then fine. 

[/quote]We tried that but people came up with the same excuses as now.[quote user="Gingerpele"]Is he a personal friend? then again even if he is, why should i belive you. [/quote]Its the usual reliable source.[quote user="colneycanary"]FFS! wait until we see who is the new manager first![/quote]We said that after Worthy, Grant, Roeder and now Gunn. Come on! lets stop going round in circles!

Am i mistaken here?

But havent we just got a new Board who did what you disilusional be11 ends wanted and sacked Gunn, and yet you want them out for doing you all a "favour", Im sure Delia would have been in with the Decision? So please someone tell me what this Board has done wrong?

Oh and if it isnt a new board, please tell me and then i will be the d1ck .

Are you fans never happy???

Oh and hasnt it been, what about 24 hours since weve seen one of Smudge''s ridicolous rants?

Sorry but im just sick of you tw*ts, are you NEVER happy?

Sod off to ipswich then...

Nope, never happy, Delia is still here.

I didn''t want Gunn sacked. It wasn''t his fault. I wanted Delia sacked for appointing him. Just a shame she can''t be sacked.

My opinion on Delia has never waivered. Why do you say she did what we wanted? Did she step down then????

You fuck off to Ipswich. How childish was that.

sorry can u sit down, i don''t look/ comment on the rumour threads too often, so wouldn''t know what source you have.....

[quote user="Brendan"]Am i mistaken here?

But havent we just got a new Board who did what you disilusional be11 ends wanted and sacked Gunn, and yet you want them out for doing you all a "favour", Im sure Delia would have been in with the Decision? So please someone tell me what this Board has done wrong?

Oh and hasnt it been, what about 24 hours since weve seen one of Smudge''s ridicolous rants?

Sod off to ipswich then...[/quote]Are you thick?  How many times on this thread has the words DELIA AND MWJ We are NOT protesting McNally, he is a great signing.

[quote user="Brendan"]Am i mistaken here?

Sod off to ipswich then...[/quote]spot on. otbc

Im not happy, but sacking the board, manager, delia, who will we have left? maybe the grounds man can run the club, put his hard earned cash into the club, and then manage the club too??

good idea there guys :)

Look, I was there in the street during the "glory days" of the Chase Out protests.  As much as it pains me to admit, the protests didn''t get rid of Chase, Geoffrey Watling did.  Delia is well aware of the general feeling towards her, thats why she brought a new board of directors in.  We now have a cut throat Chief Executive in.  Lets see who he appoints as manager.  And also, all the protests that have happened recently have been, quite frankly, rubbish.

Not sure i necessarily agree with that. May of been him per say, but what prompted his actions?

The fans never ultimately have the final action, but they are often the catalyst.

why start on rouen road, miles away. do it in the stands imo.

[quote user="CT "]I''m there.
[/quote]

Well after 6,287 posts its time you got off your computer..... think of all the old people, sick and infirm a young man like you could have helped in that time instead of ranting and raving about a football club!

When I come to think of it you could cut my lawn.........

[quote user="No Quarter"]Look, I was there in the street during the "glory days" of the Chase Out protests.  As much as it pains me to admit, the protests didn''t get rid of Chase, Geoffrey Watling did.  Delia is well aware of the general feeling towards her, thats why she brought a new board of directors in.  We now have a cut throat Chief Executive in.  Lets see who he appoints as manager.  And also, all the protests that have happened recently have been, quite frankly, rubbish.[/quote]I joined in with the "Chase Out" protests do and remember well the party at Palace! However, like you, I''m not sure what impact they had in the boardroom and I am convinced they negative effects upon the pitch, despite attempts to prevent this.Nevertheless, events seem to be spinning out-of-control in a way that is beginning to make me wonder what else we can do. If we did go down this route, however, it would need to be a lot more thought through than "meetings of the angry" at St Andrew''s Hall; street petitions, or sit down protests etc at Carrow road.The recent Gunn debacle has given the board a very bad press nationally and I suggest that the best way forward would be build on this to make the fans look considered and thoughtful and the board oafish and intemperate.Like you, I consider the appointment of the new manager to be an important indicator. If it is just one of the "usual suspects" Tilson, Robbins or (please NO!) Boothroyd this will not strike me as the sign of a dynamic chief executive but rather lame and pedestrian.

[quote user="Jon Ward"]its not just her who decides what goes on, ita the whole board.  Please don''t then go down the sack the board route, we have a new CEO and Chairman already so a third of the board is new already.  McNally seems a man not to be messed with and will ring the changes as we have seen with Gunn going.  You lot are just going to go down there more to make yourselves feel better than actually attempting to change things.  And please lay off the personal attacks, if you are going to protest make it a protest to be proud off![/quote]exactly my feelings.

Same old excuses for not protesting.

1] Not real fans.

2] Its not the right time

3] What difference will it make.

Im bored of these pathetic excuses. Not real fans? Do real fans sit back put up with 2 relegations and 6 managers in 4 seasons? Dont think so. Its not the right time? When is the right time? It wasnt the right time to sack Gunn but that didnt stop them. What difference will it make? Well if you protest we will bloody find out wont we idiots!!!

Protest every week, numbers will gradualy grow, the Chase out protests started with a handful and look where that ended up!!!

If the fans who slag people off for protesting claim they are the real fans...well im sorry but its fans like you who have sat back and let this club become a laughing stock.

PROTEST NOW!!! DELIA OUT!!!

[quote user="Downloads"]

Not sure i necessarily agree with that. May of been him per say, but what prompted his actions?

The fans never ultimately have the final action, but they are often the catalyst.

[/quote]What I read between the lines was, McNally pitched in here with Gunn already in position.  McNally thinks, ''WTF, what''s he doing in that position after relegation''?  McNally tells the board his thoughts saying the second Gunn f**** up he''ll pounce and force the issue.  Which he has, and IMO will make sure we get the best experienced manager as possible.

Can''t make it Saturday as I will be in Birmingham (family do) can we have a repeat performance on Tuesday night, Say 6pm Nelson

[quote user="bristolcanary"]protest. good plan. sack the only people putting money into the club. do you have any interest in who the new manager will be or do you not think that far ahead? this is our club not yours.
[/quote]

They''re only postponing the inevitable by loaning money to the club anyway, unless there is someone prepared to pay their overinflated price for the club as well as pay the debt off we''re buggered. Administration will be the final outcome of this sorry saga and if it rids the club of Smith and Jones and we get new owners with a bit more about them it might not be a bad thing. This club will never be a success as long as Smith and Jones remain at the helm and the sooner they go the better.