Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: ****Protest next saturday****

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP."][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Oh hello, just back from doing my bit for the poor and needy.

I''d like to say I''m full of remorse and contrition, but unfortunately I''m not.

Case of doling it out but not being able to take it Arthor old boy.

I''d have a look back through some of the statements you''ve made about board members past and present before you get too high on the pedestal of moral indignation.

Have a nice day

(PS we don''t play at the Nest anymore so be careful  where you go demonstrating!)

[/quote]

Oh and by the way it wasnt just me you offended idiot. I take it you have never had anyone old or even young in your family with a medical illnesses, ever watched your mum and dad die? Your nan or grandad die? Your brother die? I have and its not fucking nice!!!You are a sick twisted buffoon. Ive never got personal about the board, but if you think its acceptable to mock an AOP with a heart condition who has been in and out of hospital you are one sick cunt, and it says a lot about why the youth of today have such a bad press.

[/quote]

Give it up Arthur.

You cannot appeal to an inteligence when one does not exist.

Many of us on here have seen and been through far more than this person (and I use the term lightly) could imagine.

Banter is one thing and we all enjoy the general acceptable level that appears on this board.

You are now resorting to his level, stay above it, ignore it and perhaps like the persistent little wasps that are about,he will try another target!(or come to a sticky end that seems to be his sole occupation)

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Let it all out, you''ll feel better for it.

Now, tell me about your childhood.....

[/quote]

Now I find Arthur as biggotted and annoying as everyone else but Beausant et al are right.

Enough..... you are well over the level of bad taste and acceptability

I must say that I''ve always considered Bumpkin to be one of the more obvious wind-up merchants in here.  But I''ve been taken in by Smudger on various occasions so what do I know.Agree with Butler here, this is a cul de sac.  Let it go.

Im just ignoring that prat now, wait till a member of his family or friend has a serious illness or dies and he may regret what hes been saying...I doubt it though morons never change, consider this my final note on the idiot.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Let it all out, you''ll feel better for it.

Now, tell me about your childhood.....

[/quote]

Now I find Arthur as biggotted and annoying as everyone else but Beausant et al are right.

Enough..... you are well over the level of bad taste and acceptability

[/quote]

Biggotted and annoying I may be but I wont sink as low as this piece of turd. End of subject for me but nice to see plenty of you agree that hes gone too far.

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

You seem to be fixated with mortaltiy, shuffling off this mortal coil, old chap. Strangely, a topic I never mentioned or aluded to.

Still it takes all sorts, eh?

[/quote]

Major Bumhole

Not sure when you will learn that the answer is not to get rid of the shareholders. They do not claim to know anything about football but they do inject much needed cash.

Mr Lambert has not been in charge for one game yet and who knows what is right or wrong but I do know with debt your club is worth £1.

So take out the shareholders and you are owned by the bank.

[quote user="Graham Tweed"]Not sure when you will learn that the answer is not to get rid of the shareholders. They do not claim to know anything about football but they do inject much needed cash. Mr Lambert has not been in charge for one game yet and who knows what is right or wrong but I do know with debt your club is worth £1. So take out the shareholders and you are owned by the bank.[/quote]

I bet the bank do not have any problems in finiding a buyer.  They would actually be looking to find a buyer, unlike Smith & Jones who are still hoping to get their money back or make a profit (despite devaluing the product).

I would be surprised if any protest was to happen prior to tomorrow''s match, but would be equally surprised if another bad result passed without so much as a few angry comments being made.

I like the look of Lambert, but it is do or die immediately for him and he is being thrown in at the deep end with both his hands tied.