Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: ****Protest next saturday****

[quote user="Hard Cell"]Meet me to dicuss it face to face then? Walsall at home...1pm choose the venue.[/quote]

After reading your complete crap on this thread and ending with pathetic threats of violence i can only conclude that you sir are a complete cock.

wouldnt it be really funny if ole soft cell, turned up and was actually really hard? haha Obviously I''m taking the p*ss...

[quote user="Carra Rud"]wouldnt it be really funny if ole soft cell, turned up and was actually really hard? haha Obviously I''m taking the p*ss...[/quote]

I''m guessing hes one of the infamous Ginger twins.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP."]I didnt say protest saturday, I said protest at the Sunderland game, back the team 100% but at some point unveil board out banners for the sky cameras.[/quote]

Errr? why sack a new, pro active, out voting Delia board?...........that justs hands the boardroom back to the cook!

Major Bumpkin DSO

You are a sick prat mocking an old mans health when you know ive been in and out of hospital. How low can you sink? Pillock!!!

I''m sorry, old boy, but the cult of celebrity''s invidious web doesn''t spread quite far enough to include you (although you seem to think otherwise). I''ve no idea who you are or anything about you, other than you''re foolish old man.

As the youngsters would say, "...get over yourself!"

Oh, and it''s thursday today, in case you were wondering.

Major

How long before we are told **"this thread was just a joke but look how we reeled in all the delia luvin'' happy clappin'' failure supportin'' celebrity obsessed sheep again".**

** Taken from Cluck & Barclay_Boys book of lame excuses chapter one[:O]

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

Major Bumpkin DSO

You are a sick prat mocking an old mans health when you know ive been in and out of hospital. How low can you sink? Pillock!!!

I''m sorry, old boy, but the cult of celebrity''s invidious web doesn''t spread quite far enough to include you (although you seem to think otherwise). I''ve no idea who you are or anything about you, other than you''re foolish old man.

As the youngsters would say, "...get over yourself!"

Oh, and it''s thursday today, in case you were wondering.

Major

[/quote]

Foolish old man? What for daring to say Delia and co have made this club a laughing stock? I take it you are one of the morons singing Delias barmy army when we get relegated? I was right the 1st time, you are a pillock! You youngsters think you know it all but have no common sense and are very niave.

Has someone just woken you from your nap?

Have you put your teeth back in?

[/quote]

Have you not got any old reletaives? How old are your parents? Are your grandparents still alive? Would you talk to them like that? No....well go and puss another spot you acne faced tw@.

[/quote]

I''m sorry, but as someone who isn''t even involved in this debate I have to say that I find your comments deeply offensive. I''m guessing that you are a young person, who considers himself witty, but  you will, one day, have to come to terms with the reality of heart problems, cancer and so on. It might all seem a bit of light hearted fun to you at the moment, but until you''ve had to sit by hospital bedsides holding the hands of friends and relatives while they die slow, painful and undignified deaths you really won''t understand where I''m coming from.

For the moment I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but I strongly suggest that you apologise and desist from this line in future.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

[/quote]

I''m sorry, but as someone who isn''t even involved in this debate I have to say that I find your comments deeply offensive. I''m guessing that you are a young person, who considers himself witty, but  you will, one day, have to come to terms with the reality of heart problems, cancer and so on. It might all seem a bit of light hearted fun to you at the moment, but until you''ve had to sit by hospital bedsides holding the hands of friends and relatives while they die slow, painful and undignified deaths you really won''t understand where I''m coming from.

For the moment I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but I strongly suggest that you apologise and desist from this line in future.

[/quote]

Thanks Beauseant mate, but morons like that dont apologise.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Will second that. It''s very sad that some have to resort to this sort of rubbish but guess it takes all sorts to make a world.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBEOAP"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks Beauseant mate, but morons like that dont apologise.

[/quote]

Judging by the deafening silence from someone who usually can''t stop posting, I guess you''re right. Some people are beyond redemption, it would seem.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Hard Cell"]Meet me to dicuss it face to face then? Walsall at home...1pm choose the venue.[/quote]

I drink in The Nelson before or after most our home games.

If you said to my face what you have said to me so far in here I would laugh in yours.

[/quote]I''d love to smash you square on your ugly nose

Oh hello, just back from doing my bit for the poor and needy.

I''d like to say I''m full of remorse and contrition, but unfortunately I''m not.

Case of doling it out but not being able to take it Arthor old boy.

I''d have a look back through some of the statements you''ve made about board members past and present before you get too high on the pedestal of moral indignation.

Have a nice day

(PS we don''t play at the Nest anymore so be careful  where you go demonstrating!)

i think you know it may be your time to go when ONE WEEK before gunn goes announces for fans to back him then a week later a unanimous decision is made to sack him??

i wouldnt personally protest to get her out, just think she is losing her grip she had (not like that!!)

I''d like to say I''m full of remorse and contrition, but unfortunately I''m not.

I''d have a look back through some of the statements you''ve made about board members past and present before you get too high on the pedestal of moral indignation.

Have a nice day

(PS we don''t play at the Nest anymore so be careful  where you go demonstrating!)

[/quote]

Firstly i have every right to my opinion of the Board but at no stage do i get personal with them. You need to grow some balls lad, you''re not funny or clever and dear i say you live at home and wank yourself silly like the wet petal you really are.

Toodle pip Major twat

Have a nice day

[/quote]

Oh and by the way it wasnt just me you offended idiot. I take it you have never had anyone old or even young in your family with a medical illnesses, ever watched your mum and dad die? Your nan or grandad die? Your brother die? I have and its not fucking nice!!!You are a sick twisted buffoon. Ive never got personal about the board, but if you think its acceptable to mock an AOP with a heart condition who has been in and out of hospital you are one sick cunt, and it says a lot about why the youth of today have such a bad press.

Let it all out, you''ll feel better for it.

Now, tell me about your childhood.....

[/quote]

Well lets see how your attitude changes when someone you love dies you sick fck!!!

Let it all out, you''ll feel better for it.

Now, tell me about your childhood.....

[/quote]

What do you do for an encore? Nick Bobby Robson shirts from the memorial. Idiot.