Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Re: ****Protest next saturday****

What exactly are you protesting about?  I will be in the pub with the rest of the populus.  Protesting for protestings sake i think.

[quote user="colneycanary"]How stupid is this! Why protest when we don''t even know who the next manager will be. And if u think your going to get rid of Delia this way, you are very much mistaken!

I have to question the logic and intelligence of some people on here.[/quote]Sitting there is going to help isn''t it?  Have to question the logic of some people on here.We are not protesting the manager, we will back the manager, we are sick of that Witch ruling over our club and running it into the ground.

[quote user="colneycanary"]How stupid is this! Why protest when we don''t even know who the next manager will be. And if u think your going to get rid of Delia this way, you are very much mistaken!

I have to question the logic and intelligence of some people on here.[/quote]

its about delia and mwj!!!! im in!

[quote user="Jon Ward"]

What exactly are you protesting about?  I will be in the pub with the rest of the populus.  Protesting for protestings sake i think.

[/quote]Delia Smith of course.

No! I agree that this fascist behaviour akin to the ''Purists'' - you either agree with us or are a fool is ridiculous and making this club ridiculous.

What City need right now is support, not meaningless dissent. Why meaningless? Because the new board has only been there for 3 games.

You want Delia and Michael out. So say they go and take their 11 million with them. What do you replace it with. Adiministration and worse, IMO.

By the way, would I have seen any of you at Exeter today? The 1600+ who were there are City''s true fans!

OTBC!

I have to question the logic and intelligence of some people on here.[/quote]What a stupid stupid thing to say.if it gets some media attention and can get Delia feeling uncomfortable then its a success.I guess the aim is to get her to seek a new buyer rather than investment. The 2 things are very different. She has said she doesnt want to sell, so its time we made her want to sell.I will back teh manager whoever comes in. But the euphoria after appointing a new manager will only cover their failings once again. Grant, Roeder and Gunn....3 massive mistakes that have led us to division 3. They appointed them and they have gone....so should they.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]

No! I agree that this fascist behaviour akin to the ''Purists'' - you either agree with us or are a fool is ridiculous and making this club ridiculous.

What City need right now is support, not meaningless dissent. Why meaningless? Because the new board has only been there for 3 games.

You want Delia and Michael out. So say they go and take their 11 million with them. What do you replace it with. Adiministration and worse, IMO.

By the way, would I have seen any of you at Exeter today? The 1600+ who were there are City''s true fans!

OTBC!

[/quote]Wahey! The good old war cry! I heard that after Worthington, Grant ,Roeder and now yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn!I guess the 18000 season ticket holders are not real fans then nor the members....

its not just her who decides what goes on, ita the whole board.  Please don''t then go down the sack the board route, we have a new CEO and Chairman already so a third of the board is new already.  McNally seems a man not to be messed with and will ring the changes as we have seen with Gunn going.  You lot are just going to go down there more to make yourselves feel better than actually attempting to change things.  And please lay off the personal attacks, if you are going to protest make it a protest to be proud off!

it won''t make an iota of difference. Why would the board care about arounda hundred or so fans when there are 20000 sitting in the ground down the road?

Theres a facebook protest allready, 50 odd members allread http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?v=app_2344061033&vm=all&gid=121223535123

The aim would be to let the board know of our dissatisfaction at how they run the club.NCISA......Would you be prepared to spread the word and support this protest?

This has to be the most stupid protest i have ever heard of. By next saturday we will have a new manager. It will be his first game in charge and some idiots think it''s a good idea to stage a protest. I am no Delia fan but since we have a new board in place i''m willing to give them a bit of time to change things around and get things right. You would think the majority of fans would be happy now they have sacked Gunn. Your protest will never take shape and the 20 or so who do show up, will look bloody stupid! Why the hell don''t you at least wait and see who they appoint as manager first?

I won''t. Drive from London and I don''t have the time or desire to do a Pinkun protest. It will need a whole lot more than the 100 people here on this website. It needs to be done properly with all forms of publications contacted first, all supporter groups and if need be articles ''adverts'' in the local press.

But then I do see the flipside, we need people to get the ball started and the snowball effect may happen.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I won''t. Drive from London and I don''t have the time or desire to do a Pinkun protest. It will need a whole lot more than the 100 people here on this website. It needs to be done properly with all forms of publications contacted first, all supporter groups and if need be articles ''adverts'' in the local press.

But then I do see the flipside, we need people to get the ball started and the snowball effect may happen.

[/quote]Does anyone have contacts to the other supporter groups? I see its already on WOTB and carrow Road......I will write the press an email informing them.

By organising a protest now makes it seem like you were all in favour of Gunn, and you are protesting in his defence!

I say well done to the new board for having balls and acting so quickly into the season. After the appointment of the new manager soon, this will give us a great chance of achieving promotion. Can''t you lot see this?

[quote user="colneycanary"]This has to be the most stupid protest i have ever heard of. By next saturday we will have a new manager. It will be his first game in charge and some idiots think it''s a good idea to stage a protest. I am no Delia fan but since we have a new board in place i''m willing to give them a bit of time to change things around and get things right. You would think the majority of fans would be happy now they have sacked Gunn. Your protest will never take shape and the 20 or so who do show up, will look bloody stupid! Why the hell don''t you at least wait and see who they appoint as manager first?[/quote]The protest is not aimed at the new members but the 2 that are ruining the club.You say a new manager yadayada.....we move on then in 18 months we have the same problem again. We have already experienced this cycle quite alot over the past 3 years. Dont people learn?I dont think i''ll look stupid me old mucker.....im standing up for something i believe in. Something i am quite passionate about. I would rather do something than nothing!

It has to start somewhere.

I really would be there but i have mandatory overtime (Having to babysit half a dozen techies whilst they install our new PCs).

Defiitely the next one though (Assuming it doesn''t dissapear into nothing by then).

No one is more passionate about Norwich than myself. But a protest right now, makes no sense whatsoever! Delia has admitted to making mistakes over the last few years. But who did they have to guide them? Bloody Neil useless Doncaster! He''s now history and we have a great chief exec. in charge. David Mcnally will put the right manager in charge and we WILL gain promotion THIS year! Any protest now, will make it seem you are anti New Manager, anti New board and you are against Gunn getting the sack!

Well done... did you realise 1. EDP and Evening news are run by the same compant.

2. why would someon on the board want to have in his papers, something about a protest against him (even though its mainly Delia and MWJ, its still going to be something he has to suffer)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well done... did you realise 1. EDP and Evening news are run by the same compant. 2. why would someon on the board want to have in his papers, something about a protest against him (even though its mainly Delia and MWJ, its still going to be something he has to suffer)[/quote]

Leave them to it - it''ll only fizzle out into an embarassing none event like the previous ones.

I''m not trying to be offensive to him, just wondered if he thought about that, he obviously really wants this, and if next monday Delia sells, then we should all thank him....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well done... did you realise 1. EDP and Evening news are run by the same compant.

2. why would someon on the board want to have in his papers, something about a protest against him (even though its mainly Delia and MWJ, its still going to be something he has to suffer)[/quote]The communication clearly states that the protest is against the Stowmarket 2.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well done... did you realise 1. EDP and Evening news are run by the same compant.

2. why would someon on the board want to have in his papers, something about a protest against him (even though its mainly Delia and MWJ, its still going to be something he has to suffer)[/quote]GP...I know for a fact that Stephan Phillips is far from happy at the moment.......

[quote user="Sack the board"]EDP....ContactedEvening News....ContactedHeart FM....ContactedFuture FM....ContactedRadio Norwich...ContactedLook East....ContactedAnglia News....Contacted

[/quote]

D''oh!!!!!!!!! I have to say you must be one of the dumbest posters on here and the people who think a protest now is a good idea are not far behind you!