Sign in to follow this  
Myra Hawtree

The "Delia Out" Campaign

Neither Archant or anyone else is going to front a Delia Out campaign. Until serious money comes along it is pointless. Interesting that nobody has brought up the fact that Cullum when he was supposedly interested was also adamant that he wanted Delia to remain involved with the club. He had the intelligence to realise that any money buying Delia out to achieve what some people want would do nothing to improve the situation at the club.

Unless we are to suddenly attract mega millions she is here to stay.

Lets at least hope she is really taking a back seat as she appears to be at letting the newer board members and Chief Exec run the club.

An interesting few weeks ahead which could decide the future of this club.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Those who shout about wanting Delia to go certainly are in the minority Gazza [/quote]

Please provide the evidence to support this statement.

[/quote]

OK Tangie..... Those who shout wanting Delia to go[:''(] Where are they[:^)] Where are they[:^)][:^)] LET''S BE ''AVIN'' ''EM[:#]

Over 1800 fans at Brentford on Tuesday, maybe 50 shouted for Delia to go. The majority would have had to have been 20 times more than that. So there''s my evidence to support my statement now all I need is your evidence to refute it. I suggest you get your carcass down to Archant Towers at 2pm on Saturday and get me photographic evidence of the 10,000 plus fans marching to the ground[:O]

A little point that may interest you is that I would estimate there to have been ten times more fans singing "Delias Barmy Army" at the portaloo after our defeat last season than shouted for her to go on Tuesday night. Oh, and I was there on both occasions but chanted at neither.

[/quote]

The vast majority of people are going to feel uncomfortable singing "F**k off Delia" nutty.  Even i did, but i joined in because it was the only available way to get the point across at the time.  Of the 15 or so others i knew at the game (we had plenty of time to chew the fat on the 7-hour train trip back...) no-one else joined in yet all bar two or three want her gone.  One thing which was quite telling to me was that there was not a murmer of dissent from other supporters where i was (On the terrace, just to the left behind the goal).

[/quote]

Indeed Mr Carrow. But as my post said "Those who shout about wanting Delia to go certainly are in the minority Gazza as are those who constantly sing her praises. The majority are somewhere between the two as always." Now Tangie, for reasons best known to him, asked me for evidence to support only the first part of that statement. I have given him that evidence and you have, to my amazement and gratitude, backed me up. I must have been standing close to you on the terrace to the left of the goal. (I''m seriously thinking about putting "nutty" on the back of my shirt so people can talk to me[:O] ) And there was no real dissent to the isolated few who chanted but to be fair, there was no dissent at the Portaloo to the "Delias Barmy Army" chants either. Just the usual witch hunt on here afterwards.

Over to you Tangie for your evidence for the prosection. I suggest you don''t call Mr Carrow [;)]

[/quote]

Where are ya Tangie[:^)] It''s unlike you to let a subject drop so easily[;)]

Was there many making themselves heard on the march, have you got the photo''s[:^)][~]

I still think the vast majority are between the two extremes... what say you Tangie.....

Nutty, its really too nice outside to think about all of this and if I am not at my cutting best you will have to blame my reduced concentration as I am listening to TMS (that''s cricket, not sure if you like it or not lol).

Myra I believe just wants to know why so many people are complaining about Delia. Some of us have stated the reasons. If she disagrees that''s fine, her opinion, but I would have liked to have seen her give some reasons for her approval/liking of the way Delia has ''run'' the club since she''s been here.

You attend AGMs and have seen for yourself the adulation she and MWJ receive from certain sections of the audience. There are several groups of people who come to the games JUST BECAUSE OF HER, and they don''t necessarily include her immediate circle of hangers on. But do the majority back her? I would say the majority, as you say, just want to watch football and not think about the board, it''s intentions, direction or management of the club. I certainly do, but find it impossible to stand back and see the club I love, the same one as you, continue its decline. All without uttering a word. No, that''s not me. Sadly it seems it is the way an awful lot of supporters see things. Is it because they just think about NCFC on a matchday? Or moreover think there is nothing they can do to affect change.

Can the club be successful with D and M at the helm. NO and a big resounding no. Recent history would be able to tell anyone that, even Myra, should she choose to look at things rationally, rather than emotionally. Should D and M stay on? Well unless they sell the majority of their shares, there is not much choice. However IMO (and I stress this is just my opinion) they haven''t exactly been proactive in either courting investment, neither setting realistic boundaries, both monetary and "the right person to take over" identity to make me think they are serious in standing aside.

Recently they have appointed a new CE who had moved quickly to address our decline on the pitch. Hopefully he will be able to address the problems behind the scenes too. It''s no secret that Delia and the two Michael''s appointment of Gunn did not sit well with either Doncaster or Munby, and look at the result there. That''s not including the ''majority'' if you like of the supporters.

During Delia''s tenure Nutty we have declined - we have ''flirted'' with success. The play off year, yes and our promotion year, but since then we have declined on the pitch, in terms of quality and value of players (while for a time having made a profit on player transfers) and slowly and surely our success has stagnated and we are now at a new low. Who is responsible. Nutty, the people at the top. We can all state bad managerial decisions, pick players who have contributed almost nothing. But at the top Delia and Michael had a stranglehold over decisions on managerial appointments. They then had to pay off all of those managers who contributed to that decline. All the time or debt rose. And our league position declined.

Worthington brought us success on the pitch, albeit for a brief period. He may or may not have gone on to greater success, but with his best players sold and not replaced with the same quality, it was always going to end in tears. I don''t argue with his assessment of the boards'' policy, but having spent money on infrastructure and their new project as being amateur property developers, it was all really going in one direction.

Football has certainly changed. But there are still clubs high above us who have managed to By running the club as as football club, by employing people who have credibility and not making emotional decisions based on their love for the club.

Yes, we all love the club, but some of us don''t love what Delia is doing to it.

I agree with everything that you say ,without Delia where would we be now? remember first and foremost she is a passionette Norwich supporter just like us all, sure mistakes have been made, but who can say that they have never made a mistake.This time I believe the right decision has been made, now Delia can take a back seat let others do the work and let us all enjoy a successful season. OTBC.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]It''s no secret that Delia and the two Michael''s appointment of Gunn did not sit well with either Doncaster or Munby.[/quote]Gazza, this intrigued me. From a distance it looked as if the board was united over the appointment of Gunn. It certainly seemed as if Munby at least was in favour - having been dragged into the showers by Russell! And if Doncaster was opposed, there was no obvious sign of that.As to Gunn''s re-appointment, that happened - publicly at least - after Munby and Doncaster had been kicked out. Are you suggesting they were opposed to the impending re-appointment and that was why they were suddenly surplus to requirements?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

It''s no secret that Delia and the two Michael''s appointment of Gunn did not sit well with either Doncaster or Munby.

[/quote]

Gazza, this intrigued me. From a distance it looked as if the board was united over the appointment of Gunn. It certainly seemed as if Munby at least was in favour - having been dragged into the showers by Russell! And if Doncaster was opposed, there was no obvious sign of that.

As to Gunn''s re-appointment, that happened - publicly at least - after Munby and Doncaster had been kicked out. Are you suggesting they were opposed to the impending re-appointment and that was why they were suddenly surplus to requirements?[/quote]

Despite being accused of flip flopping, one thing remains constant with me ( 2 if you count Jamie!) and thats my loathing of Smith.

I hated her even before her City days, despicable and shallow woman imo.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

It''s no secret that Delia and the two Michael''s appointment of Gunn did not sit well with either Doncaster or Munby.

[/quote]

Gazza, this intrigued me. From a distance it looked as if the board was united over the appointment of Gunn. It certainly seemed as if Munby at least was in favour - having been dragged into the showers by Russell! And if Doncaster was opposed, there was no obvious sign of that.

As to Gunn''s re-appointment, that happened - publicly at least - after Munby and Doncaster had been kicked out. Are you suggesting they were opposed to the impending re-appointment and that was why they were suddenly surplus to requirements?[/quote]

Despite being accused of flip flopping, one thing remains constant with me ( 2 if you count Jamie!) and thats my loathing of Smith.

[/quote]

So, pray tell, how could you hate a TV chef? That was what she was before being involved with City, that is what she is now. You are an attention seeking old prat and should be ashamed of yourself.

Those that "hate Delia" are a minority of the fans that go to CR week in week out.

They are under the impression that their minority view can be the only true view of a true NCFC fan - that are very very much mistaken.

No one else wants the club at the moment so until a person comes along with loads of dosh we need Delia.

I now that the minority view will argue with me but they have nothing to back their statement up abut the real feelings of fans.

If their was a massive hatred of Delia amongst supporters the demonstration mentioned on the Radio at the weeked would have been swamped - it was not and their was not one.

This board has a minority biew because oly a mirity of fans use it. That minority of fans who use this forum are those with more radical views - it is the same thoughout the world. You get a chance to vent your feelings but be under know illusion that we the majority share your views.

I want new investement/owner so that the playing team gets more money but waving your arms about and shouting Delia out will get us nowhere. She wants the best for the club. At the "moment" she is the best for the club (casue she is the ony nutter willing to throw their own money at it) until someone "better" comes along  you could be in for a long wait.

The new board seem to be making a difference so things should/could change ocer the coming seasons.

Keep the faith.

OTBC

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So, pray tell, how could you hate a TV chef? That was what she was before being involved with City, that is what she is now. You are an attention seeking old prat and should be ashamed of yourself.

[/quote]

Go boil your brain pal............I hate Z list celebrities like her, who through their own arrogance get involved with a club that is clearly beyond their knowledge, finances etc, then refuses to shift their arse when reality screams its time they buggered off! 

That numb nuts is my opinion, so tough!

i think delia has lost this club plenty of money with poor management decisions , our worst leauge position for 50 years tells me shes no good at running a football club , and putting to much faith in people who have no idea what they are doing is a strong indication to me that she should focus on her cooking ability , but then again she cheats at that as well .

[quote user="Myra Hawtree"]

I note that this campaign is on-going despite the new season and all that has happened with the changes on the Board (and now manager).  I cannot understand what "fans" have against Delia?  She came in with money to save the Club and I''m sure is now happy to take a back seat and let others on the Board do the work.  Obviously she was involved with the managerial appointments but not on her own.  The vitriol seems completely unwarrented.  So what if Delia does decide to resign from the Board?  She could call in her loans and where would that leave the Club?  In administration or worse.  It''s just like the "Sack the Board" brigade.  So, the Board is sacked, then what?  Someone has to run the Club.  Hopefully the new Board members will do this to enable the Club to get back to the Championship at least.

[/quote]

Read the history books It was Geoffrey Wattling who saved our club, while Delia has most share''s we are going nowhere fast, We were in the prem lge when she came and turned back the clock 50 yrs

if she had used her loaf and brought in a good manager to start with instead of "risky" choices then we could have put the money on the pitch rather than paying managers off every few months when things started to go wrong .

if you look at how norwich have wasted fianances over the years since she has been here and what team we could have had if the funds had been used better , we would not be in this situation , how anyone can defend this woman is beyond me .

the board should have been put in place before making a decision on a manager ,everything this club do is still ar** about face costing the club money it can not afford .

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Myra I believe just wants to know why so many people are complaining about Delia. Some of us have stated the reasons. If she disagrees that''s fine, her opinion, but I would have liked to have seen her give some reasons for her approval/liking of the way Delia has ''run'' the club since she''s been here. .[/quote]

I''d like to know Myra''s reasons as to why she thinks Delia has done a good job of running the club too since she started the discussion.

What really makes me laugh is that the Delia-ites branded Cullum a selfish ogre for waiting until City were at one of its lowest ebbs ever and in a financially precarious position, yet Delia is apparently a "saviour" for doing exactly the same thing.  Where exactly was she when we badly needed a new keeper to maintain our Premiership status?  Where was she when we were apparently 24 hours from going under?  Watling stepped in and Bennett sorted out the off-field mess of extravagences, Delia came in later when the shares were offered on the cheap.  Everyone bangs on about how we might end up with a "dodgy owner".....Wake up folks, we`ve already got one.

[quote user="singing canary"]agreed mr carrow ... a cheating cook ..!!![/quote]

I couldn''t have put it better myself

The look on her face as she clapped the players off the pitch was a joy to see , she looked as miserable as f--k, obviously missing her Gunn big time.

Gazza - Great post as usual from you but you know that I will take issue with some of it. I think the main reason that there are more people turning on Delia now is because all other avenues have been exhausted. Everything else has been changed and still some need a pound of flesh.

I have seen no such adulation at AGMs. What I have seen is some shareholders question various board policies and decisions and some defend them. At the last AGM I heard Delia say that she welcomed new investment whether it meant they sold all their shares, some of their shares or none of them. I honestly believe I was the only one on here who heard that. I witnessed people muttering, shaking their heads and talking to eachother as questions were answered and therefore missing a lot of what was said.

Looking at things rationally the football manager is far more relevant to whether the club can be succesful than who owns it. Obviously finances play a part! But for clubs in the same finacial boat it''s about how well they spend their budgets and we haven''t done well with ours since relegation from the Prem in 2005. I disagree that we have declined for the whole of  the Smith & Jones years. I don''t believe we declined until the last couple of seasons. I pointed out the reasons for this in my earlier post. You can''t be outside City Hall throwing your knickers at Delia and anyone else who stands on the balcony if you believe the club is declining. (Not you personally Gazza but you get my drift).

This rehabilitation of Doncaster and Munby is really quick even by this messageboards flip-flopping standards. But it doesn''t surprise me. Barry Skipper was the anti-christ to many on here when he stood shoulder to shoulder with Worthy but he soon was forgiven after he went. Although not as quick as this new support for Munby and Doncaster. Same goes for all the other scapegoats over the years. A pound of flesh doesn''t seem to stop the hunger for more and there''s always a new target left behind.

Worthington brought us success for a brief period in relation to the whole of our history but he was responsible for the highest 5 league finishes in what will be at least 15 seasons. That''s a generation of supporters Gazza.

Football has changed beyond recognition in the time that Smith & Jones have been at our club. As owners and custodians of something that will outlive us all they have to shoulder some blame for where we are now. But we want them to keep trying don''t we? We don''t really want them to walk away and leave this club at the mercy of the banks and the dogs who would chase the scraps do we? And anyway, if they are hounded out now their rehabilitation will begin and someone else will have to be the pound of flesh.

Oh.. and we won the cricket[Y] I love cricket, used to play for fun and what a sociable game it is when the bars open[B] Up to a few years ago we had a square at the club and I remember playing a match against the local pub the day England beat Scotland and Gazza scored "that goal". (we had one innings before the match and a hazy second innings after!). I was also lucky enough to go to a test match at Headingly quite a few years ago now and also spent many happy days at Lakenham watching Norfolk. [B][H]

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]What really makes me laugh is that the Delia-ites branded Cullum a selfish ogre for waiting until City were at one of its lowest ebbs ever and in a financially precarious position, yet Delia is apparently a "saviour" for doing exactly the same thing.  Where exactly was she when we badly needed a new keeper to maintain our Premiership status?  Where was she when we were apparently 24 hours from going under?  Watling stepped in and Bennett sorted out the off-field mess of extravagences, Delia came in later when the shares were offered on the cheap.  Everyone bangs on about how we might end up with a "dodgy owner".....Wake up folks, we`ve already got one.[/quote]

Who are these Delia-ites Mr Carrow? Delia has put money in... where''s Cullums money? After saving the club why didn''t Watling and Bennett find someone deserving of our club? Why did they sell all those shares to the wicked cook? Especially after saying they wouldn''t? And selling them on the cheap too??? So many questions.......

Come on Tangie....

Where''s this evidence to refute my claim[:^)]

If you produce it I promise to say "WELL SAID!"[Y]

But if you fail I also promise a great big "lol" [:D]

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

This rehabilitation of Doncaster and Munby is really quick even by this messageboards flip-flopping standards.

[/quote]Indeed. This raised an eyebrow of mine, Roger Moore-style, in an earlier post on this thread. I would be glad to hear (and I mean this quite seriously, not sarcastically) of any evidence that Munby and Doncaster were closet anti-Smith and Jonesers, and that in particular they were opposed if not to Gunn''s appointment then at least to his re-appointment.

Now Nutty, I am still going to pick holes in your argument, but sorry to say it will only be half hearted as this is such a great evening (non cricket fans, my sympathy, you will not be feeling such a high).

I am not turning on Delia as a person. As a person I am sure she''s much like everyone else, she has her good and bad points and her strengths and weaknesses. As we all do. I question her decision making, which for the main part has been notoriously weak, and that, because of her status within NCFC has brought about a chain of disastrous events which have brought our club almost to its knees.

AGMs. Forgetting the main event at the last one (ie the Roeder ''one man stand up take apart the fanbase slot'' yes, I heard every word Delia said. By welcoming new investment she can not really be pinned down as saying anything too controversial neither too meaningful. It could mean almost anything. For example, we all invest in the club every season, and this means almost nothing when it comes to our collective power to either make change or influence it. Should it be needed. You were not sitting next to me in the one before that when (sadly for me) I had to listen to some prolonged back chat from the assembled Delia fanclub, and was only saved by Keith Roads and his questioning of her to remind me that this was not a Delia fanclub convention. Obviously NCFC is a broad church and within it all manner of shades of black and white prevail, but I stand by my statement, there are, still, a great number of supporters who think she is our saviour.

Yes the manager is of course fundamental to the club and its progress/standing. But (and for NCFC it is a big but) Delia''s selection of them leaves a lot to be desired. Even given she is NOT entirely responsible for ALL that happens, she is, after all the person who CAN make decisions, simply by one very simple fact, she owns the club (or at least control of it). The main focus for years on infrastructure versus the team will always be a key issue. Why have we fallen so low in just a few years, because the squads have become weaker both in number and quality. Yet our debt has risen. We have made player transfer profit for many years and where has it got us?

I question her appointment of key personnel. The much maligned Doncaster being the main one. And no, you won''t ever hear me changing my mind on him, nor Munby. Two ultimately failed men who were merely her employees/mouthpieces. What has happened to our club under the influence and ''leadership'' of those two and the other directors leaves not only a lot to be desired, but a lot to question. Barry Skipper was less of an issue as he mainly kept to the background. I am still unsure of his total input at board level, perhaps a timely interview in the local press could shed light on it for all of us.

I know you won''t like this Nutty, but I have to still take issue over Worthington. I realise that anyone under 20 will consider him a great manager and one who brought us more success than anyone else, merely because they haven''t witnessed greater events. But for me he pales into comparison with Mike Walker, Stinger and Brown. And the latter two are where I base my yardstick, merely because I witnessed those years.

Do we want Delia to keep trying? NO no and no. I most certainly don''t. Her past record is flawed, has more downs than ups and it seems only recently she''s faced any kind of reality and made some radical decisions. That being appointing a new CE. I won''t comment on the other two as yet as not sure if they are responsible for anything of any significance so far. Would the club really go to the dogs if Delia left? That is something we don''t know, but you can be sure the fear of the unknown and change in general is being used by the present majority shareholders for all they are worth. Me, not afraid of change and would welcome it at NCFC, but I know I am far in the minority here. But hey, that''s not a problem for me.

Rehabilitation for Delia - maybe for some, not me. Someone who appoints a manager who got us relegated and to a new low should not get the job of guiding us back on mere sentiment.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]It''s no secret that Delia and the two Michael''s appointment of Gunn did not sit well with either Doncaster or Munby.[/quote]Gazza, I am just as much a cricket fan as you, and probably celebrating as much. However I am still clear-headed enough to know that your latest (admirably long) post to Nutty doesn''t answer the question he and I have both raised. Which is this. What evidence do you have for the idea that Munby and Doncaster were closet anti-Smith and Jonesers in general, and in particular what evidence do you have for your statement above?

Gazza - we will never agree about many things and it''s always a pleasure to debate things with you. So it''s best to agree to disagree and enjoy the evening.  However, Surely enough clubs have gone into administration over the last few seasons for it not to be fear of the unknown. I think we all pretty well know what would happen if we hound out Smith & Jones.

The difference is that Delia did genuinely step in and do the club and the supporters a huge favour.  Cullum quite clearly wanted something for nothing and was exploiting the situation to get a good deal!!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Now Nutty, I am still going to pick holes in your argument, but sorry to say it will only be half hearted as this is such a great evening (non cricket fans, my sympathy, you will not be feeling such a high). I am not turning on Delia as a person. As a person I am sure she''s much like everyone else, she has her good and bad points and her strengths and weaknesses. As we all do. I question her decision making, which for the main part has been notoriously weak, and that, because of her status within NCFC has brought about a chain of disastrous events which have brought our club almost to its knees. AGMs. Forgetting the main event at the last one (ie the Roeder ''one man stand up take apart the fanbase slot'' yes, I heard every word Delia said. By welcoming new investment she can not really be pinned down as saying anything too controversial neither too meaningful. It could mean almost anything. For example, we all invest in the club every season, and this means almost nothing when it comes to our collective power to either make change or influence it. Should it be needed. You were not sitting next to me in the one before that when (sadly for me) I had to listen to some prolonged back chat from the assembled Delia fanclub, and was only saved by Keith Roads and his questioning of her to remind me that this was not a Delia fanclub convention. Obviously NCFC is a broad church and within it all manner of shades of black and white prevail, but I stand by my statement, there are, still, a great number of supporters who think she is our saviour. Yes the manager is of course fundamental to the club and its progress/standing. But (and for NCFC it is a big but) Delia''s selection of them leaves a lot to be desired. Even given she is NOT entirely responsible for ALL that happens, she is, after all the person who CAN make decisions, simply by one very simple fact, she owns the club (or at least control of it). The main focus for years on infrastructure versus the team will always be a key issue. Why have we fallen so low in just a few years, because the squads have become weaker both in number and quality. Yet our debt has risen. We have made player transfer profit for many years and where has it got us? I question her appointment of key personnel. The much maligned Doncaster being the main one. And no, you won''t ever hear me changing my mind on him, nor Munby. Two ultimately failed men who were merely her employees/mouthpieces. What has happened to our club under the influence and ''leadership'' of those two and the other directors leaves not only a lot to be desired, but a lot to question. Barry Skipper was less of an issue as he mainly kept to the background. I am still unsure of his total input at board level, perhaps a timely interview in the local press could shed light on it for all of us. I know you won''t like this Nutty, but I have to still take issue over Worthington. I realise that anyone under 20 will consider him a great manager and one who brought us more success than anyone else, merely because they haven''t witnessed greater events. But for me he pales into comparison with Mike Walker, Stinger and Brown. And the latter two are where I base my yardstick, merely because I witnessed those years. Do we want Delia to keep trying? NO no and no. I most certainly don''t. Her past record is flawed, has more downs than ups and it seems only recently she''s faced any kind of reality and made some radical decisions. That being appointing a new CE. I won''t comment on the other two as yet as not sure if they are responsible for anything of any significance so far. Would the club really go to the dogs if Delia left? That is something we don''t know, but you can be sure the fear of the unknown and change in general is being used by the present majority shareholders for all they are worth. Me, not afraid of change and would welcome it at NCFC, but I know I am far in the minority here. But hey, that''s not a problem for me. Rehabilitation for Delia - maybe for some, not me. Someone who appoints a manager who got us relegated and to a new low should not get the job of guiding us back on mere sentiment.[/quote]

You talk a lot of sense as always Gazza but I think you are wrong in saying that you are in the minority in thinking that Smith and Jones have had their day at the club, there may only be a minority that are prepared to protest but I bet that if you questioned all season ticket holders a large proportion would agree that this club will not be a success while she is still majority shareholder and a change is needed.

Problem is that many people take every word as gospel when she says that nobody is interested in buying the club, only last week we had a trusted poster on here saying that he had been told of there being offers to buy the club set up by local businessmen but she didn''t want to sell. If this is true then she should be ashamed of herself, I don''t believe a word she says and when a trustworthy poster make such claims it reinforces the feeling I have about her.

I wonder if she has "gone", in spirit if not in body.I feel McNally is not really her cup of tea. Perhaps she realised over the summer that the game was up, & the only direction the club was going in was down. She finally realised just how out of her depth she was, that it was simply not possible to run a "nice" football club; the choices boiled down to either a "nasty" football club or no club at all.Appointing Gunn permanently was probably her last act. I don''t expect she''ll get much enjoyment out of it now, no matter how successful NCFC become.Her apotheosis was when promotion was acheived with Nice Nigel Worthington in charge. Unfortunately it was only ever going to go one way.It''s all a bit of a shame really.Mr. Lambert  looks to be an angry & ambitious man. I expect him to have a fair degree of success.