Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

I'll tell you whose fault this is...

Yes, it was the Boards decision to appoint Mr Gunn in the first place,

Yes, it was Mr Gunn who wanted the job; and is so clearly not up to it,

but who,

The Majority of Supporters...

The happy clappy, lets all chear Gunny Brigade;  signing his name after we rolled over at Portman road, singng his name during our last home defeat; and still singing his name after our Valley Humiliation. A man who had had 4 months in the job'' more loan players and a record, just as bad as the detested Roeder.

So, well done Fans; i hate to say i told you so; but Mr B Gunn as a permanent manager was a disaster that was inevitable; any san fan could see it...but the thousands of you who constantly decided that you would show Mr Gunn your support and give our (then inept) board a perfect excuse for the cheap option.

Perhaps, realisation has set in; those lovey dovey fans werent''t singing his name in joy at 4.45 this afternoon (although i wouldnt put it past them).

Thankfully, i couldn''t make it today; and hadsold my season ticket for the game for £10; perhaps i should let him keep it for that £10; its not worth much more is it..

So three chears to you all; and for old times sake; just so we can remember gunns record of 1 point from his last 5 games that was so well recieved....

BRYAN GUNN, BRYAN GUNN, BRYAN BRYAN GUNN, HE''S GOT NO HAIR BUT WE DON''T CARE, BRYAN BRYAN GUNN .

[quote user="Huddy "]

Yes, it was the Boards decision to appoint Mr Gunn in the first place,

Yes, it was Mr Gunn who wanted the job; and is so clearly not up to it,

but who,

The Majority of Supporters...

The happy clappy, lets all chear Gunny Brigade;  signing his name after we rolled over at Portman road, singng his name during our last home defeat; and still singing his name after our Valley Humiliation. A man who had had 4 months in the job'' more loan players and a record, just as bad as the detested Roeder.

So, well done Fans; i hate to say i told you so; but Mr B Gunn as a permanent manager was a disaster that was inevitable; any san fan could see it...but the thousands of you who constantly decided that you would show Mr Gunn your support and give our (then inept) board a perfect excuse for the cheap option.

Perhaps, realisation has set in; those lovey dovey fans werent''t singing his name in joy at 4.45 this afternoon (although i wouldnt put it past them).

Thankfully, i couldn''t make it today; and hadsold my season ticket for the game for £10; perhaps i should let him keep it for that £10; its not worth much more is it..

So three chears to you all; and for old times sake; just so we can remember gunns record of 1 point from his last 5 games that was so well recieved....

BRYAN GUNN, BRYAN GUNN, BRYAN BRYAN GUNN, HE''S GOT NO HAIR BUT WE DON''T CARE, BRYAN BRYAN GUNN .

[/quote]

Good job you couldn''t make then as no doubt you would have invaded the pitch and thrown your season ticket at Bryan Gunn ???