Sign in to follow this  
deano123w

Tickets ??

after todays fantastic result i am not really lookig forward to a long trip to exeter any way of returning my tickets to the club for a refund ?

[quote user="deano123w"]after todays fantastic result i am not really lookig forward to a long trip to exeter any way of returning my tickets to the club for a refund ?

[/quote]

take it back to the ticket office and simply ask them for one.

I would''nt bet on that......I attended at the ticket office after todays match to enquire about a refund on my season ticket......after 50 years of watching NCFC enough was enough today.....I was not allowed in, and the smarmy guy with the blonde hair who works in there was on the door, and was, quite franky, rude and intolerable, and his behavior quite unbecoming of what I would expect of an employee of the club.....whose wages I help to play.......and I do hope you (and the Chairman) read this, sir, because your ignorant hand signals to me were not missed. I do hope in retrospect that you are ashamed of your behavior! I was!

[quote user="porkyp"]I would''nt bet on that......I attended at the ticket office after todays match to enquire about a refund on my season ticket......after 50 years of watching NCFC enough was enough today.....I was not allowed in, and the smarmy guy with the blonde hair who works in there was on the door, and was, quite franky, rude and intolerable, and his behavior quite unbecoming of what I would expect of an employee of the club.....whose wages I help to play.......and I do hope you (and the Chairman) read this, sir, because your ignorant hand signals to me were not missed. I do hope in retrospect that you are ashamed of your behavior! I was![/quote]

complain to McNally.. not that it will matter 1 jot.

jas :)