Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

matt gill

the keepers getting all the stick and rightly so  but  jesus christ this bloke was awful ...i first saw him against man u ressies and it all went pair shaped when he replaced ameyadi and today he was absolute kak...lightweight and clueless not the only one by any means  obviously  but  useless none the same ...

[quote user="pennywise "]the keepers getting all the stick and rightly so  but  jesus christ this bloke was awful ...i first saw him against man u ressies and it all went pair shaped when he replaced ameyadi and today he was absolute kak...lightweight and clueless not the only one by any means  obviously  but  useless none the same ...[/quote]

BOLLOX   

the whole team were shite

did you not see him passing it around, short simple passes in the middle, otj was alot worse in my opinion

[quote user="john"]

[quote user="pennywise "]the keepers getting all the stick and rightly so  but  jesus christ this bloke was awful ...i first saw him against man u ressies and it all went pair shaped when he replaced ameyadi and today he was absolute kak...lightweight and clueless not the only one by any means  obviously  but  useless none the same ...[/quote]

BOLLOX   

the whole team were shite

did you not see him passing it around, short simple passes in the middle, otj was alot worse in my opinion

[/quote]Agree with you John, not sure why Gunn took him off, he was the only one doing the simple things and if you don''t do them then you can''t go on and score.

thanks mr carrow, at least someone else on here with common sense.

i take it by your response you are not 12 years old like all the others on here, who have no idea about football

[quote user="john"]

i take it by your response you are not 12 years old like all the others on here, who have no idea about football

[/quote]

agreed !

looking at the performance, he made sum neat little passes, spread the play well.

if he had wingers who actually stayed on the wings, would have proven to had a good game !

[quote user="Bryan Bryan Gunn :)"]

[quote user="john"]

[/quote]

agreed !

looking at the performance, he made sum neat little passes, spread the play well.

if he had wingers who actually stayed on the wings, would have proven to had a good game

some more common sense... not seen this much sense for ages apart from when all the kids who post crap on here every night have gone to bed ( cos mummy told them too )

if Whaley had done his job and ventured across the halfway line a few times or even once Gill and otj might have had someone to pass to instead of looking around for someone

Get some balls Lambo, Bryan Bryan Gunn and the others. Just because you don''t want to be labelled as a twelve-year-old by ''John'' doesn''t mean you have to agree with his every word.

Gill was absolutely crap. yes OTJ was worse, but that doesn''t mean Gill was any good. They were both awful.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]

In order of crapest

1.Theoklitos

2.Gill

3. Nelson and Doc or dumb and dumber

[/quote]

For me

1.  Theo

2. Gill - completely agree with OP - the man was lighweight and seriously out of his depth.

3  Ots - his error started the snowball.  Second half each attack he hid in no mans land behind doc whalley or OTJ.  Shocking for a professional footballer.

4. OTJ - the only physical presence we have is scared of his own shadow

5. Nelson & Doc

[quote user="john"]

[/quote]I love the fact that anyone who disagrees with you is a 12 year old who doesn''t know football. The everest of maturity.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="john"]

[/quote]
I love the fact that anyone who disagrees with you is a 12 year old who doesn''t know football. The everest of maturity.
[/quote]

I don''t know why my post didn''t come up. But I was pretty much saying the same thing.

For god sake people, grow some balls. As soon as the very mature ''John'' says that^ suddenly everybody agrees with him for fear of being called a ''twelve-year-old.

Gill was awful. Yes OTJ was worse, but it doesn''t mean Gill was any good.

we had no midfield today.. a Swansea reserve and a conference player was our midfield 2....

we were clueless

jas :)

Can''t say I was too impressed with Gill. All he seemed to have was safe sideways passes, which is probably acceptable for some people but I like midfield players who can cause the opposition problems.

I thought when we signed him he''d mainly be a bench player and I think that''ll be the case.

Think OTJ will be ok though. Didn''t play particularly well today but I think you can see he''s got enough in his locker to be a good player for us.