Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

If Gunn stepped down/got sacked, Who would replace him?

If Gunn does decide to step down, which is very unlikely, or he got sacked, also unlikely.

Who would you like to see replace him?

I cant really think of any good managers out there, who would come here and are out of a job.

if he stepped down the job would simply be handed on a plate to Butterworth... no one in their right mind would come here from outside the club!

jas :)

[quote user="Brendan"]such as?[/quote]

Coco the performing chimpanzee would have done a better job today so why don’t we see if we can prize him away from his tea adverts?

someone with some managerial experience I would hope

I believe that Gunn is a decent man, but everything he did last season showed that he wasnt up to it.  I hope he has the honesty to look inside himself and admit the longer he stays the worse it will be for the club.

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 08/08/2009 10:36 PM:

if he stepped down the job would simply be handed on a plate to Butterworth... no one in their right mind would come here from outside the club!

Not the BUTTERWORTH......the man who is coaching our defensive tactics at this very time........God help us then if today was anything to go by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well seeing as we tend to go for ex scottish canaries with no management experience....how bout Gary Holt haha

Mate ..Gary Holt would be better than this useless idiot.........he should be sent back to the Gunn club with his kilt shoved up his backside.

actually we couldnt get gary...hes got a job at colchester haha...forgot the all important thing along with ex player and no managerial experience...cheap and no compensation to pay to a club as he HAS to be unattached!!!

Aidy BoothroydMark BowenAage HareideNigel WorthingtonMark RobinsSteve TilsonDion Dublin (unproven like Gunn but actually strikes you as someone with a bit of footballing nous)ANYONEEEHELPPLEASE

A massive coup that would get everyone optimistic again would be Alan Curbishley. I know that''s really unlikely but isn''t he good friends with Delia??

[quote user="CT "]Can I throw the name Darren Huckerby into the mix?
[/quote]

No. This club needs a manager that knows what he''s doing.

Alan Curbishly dream on.