Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

You should all be disgusted with yourselves.

Congratualtions Bryan and Delia for masterminding the worst Norwich performance EVER!

Thank the Lord we did not stay up, what would it have been? 0-12?

Theoshitos was undoutedly completely useless, but you can''t blame a performance like that and a result like that on one player, not even the players out on the pitch, everyone must shoulder responsibility for that ''Costa Del Carrow Road No Show''.

It was not just an off day, it was a disgusting, disgraceful, embarassment.

What went wrong, who knows?  On paper, I thought the team looked good enough for a playoff place at least, it desn''t look good enough for a place in the football league after today.

And what does this mean for Gunn?  Not only does it again highlight his managerial ineptness, but does it not feel like a smack in the face, for these are the players you have signed, and they repay you by putting in a performance like that?  How do you feel Bryan?  Pretty sh it I should imagine.

Does today highlight that there is something seriously wrong at the club, that runs deeper than just the management? Or does it show that the wonder team of ''Old Boys Team Gunn'', is the worst Norwich City FC management team EVER?

With Delia refusing to sell, I may have jested with this in the past, but I am seriously concerned that we may infact do an Oxford.

A full and frank apology should be forthcoming as should a FULL REFUND (or free tickets to a cup game, if any fan dare risk witnessing another horror show) to all of those who paid to witness that shambolic capitulation.

And to think some people questioned their own decision to claim the rebate.

Good post. Agree with all of it.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

And to think some people crticisized us who claimed the rebate.

Have to say I am now absolutely delighted that I claimed my rebate and if i diddnt I would be gutted!

Look I never wanted Gunn but I want to give the guy a chance as he is a norwich legend. He may have brought some half descent players in but it is clear to the majority that he is not a manager and he cannot motivate players. At the end of the season when it really mattered we won 1 out of the last 6 games and the fact is the players were clearly not motivated at all at the charlton game. And to me they did not look motivated at all either today.

Gunn could not run a bath and as much as i respect the man he is not a manager. I suggest he gets out now before it gets nasty because if results continue like this I think it will

That is what makes it harder to swallow, they kept my money, only because I was away on holiday and forgot abou the rebate

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Congratualtions Bryan and Delia for masterminding the worst Norwich performance EVER!

Thank the Lord we did not stay up, what would it have been? 0-12?

Theoshitos was undoutedly completely useless, but you can''t blame a performance like that and a result like that on one player, not even the players out on the pitch, everyone must shoulder responsibility for that ''Costa Del Carrow Road No Show''.

It was not just an off day, it was a disgusting, disgraceful, embarassment.

What went wrong, who knows?  On paper, I thought the team looked good enough for a playoff place at least, it desn''t look good enough for a place in the football league after today.

And what does this mean for Gunn?  Not only does it again highlight his managerial ineptness, but does it not feel like a smack in the face, for these are the players you have signed, and they repay you by putting in a performance like that?  How do you feel Bryan?  Pretty sh it I should imagine.

Does today highlight that there is something seriously wrong at the club, that runs deeper than just the management? Or does it show that the wonder team of ''Old Boys Team Gunn'', is the worst Norwich City FC management team EVER?

With Delia refusing to sell, I may have jested with this in the past, but I am seriously concerned that we may infact do an Oxford.

A full and frank apology should be forthcoming as should a FULL REFUND (or free tickets to a cup game, if any fan dare risk witnessing another horror show) to all of those who paid to witness that shambolic capitulation.

[/quote]

excellent post! agreed 100% with all of it

jas :)

Have to say that I would be gutted tonight if I hadn''t of claimed my rebate.

Will be interested to hear what LQ has to say and how she will defend those at the top after this shambles.