Sign in to follow this  
Paperclip

Any Canaries fans in North America?

I was wondering whether there are any exiled City fans who live in the USA, Canada or Mexico. If so, I have just set up a supporters group - Trans-Atlantic Canaries for those of us who live across the pond.

Please visit here to join: - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tacanaries/

Cheers!

OTBC

Anz.

I was over visiting my girlfriends parents in Chicago (last Easter), and popped into the Virgin Megastore - (just down from the water tower, on Michigan Avenue I think) and lo and behold another guy in a Norwich shirt wandering the isles of Cds. I will be back there at Christmas!

There was a couple of guys who used to visit and post on my forum carrowroad.net, from the states, I know one was ill, as I have changed things a little they haven''t been on for a while

Yeo I think there''s a fair few of us scattered around the continent over here. It''s definitely a unique experience to follow Norwich City from this side of the Atlantic for sure!

i''ve been doing it since 1981. then i was lucky that sometimes the sunday papers would carry english football scores and you might come across a u.k. paper a week after the fact. now i can see norwich''s goals on fox sports world and follow the matches on the internet. god bless progress ( and Huckerby of course)!

There''s no way I could cope over here if I didn''t have the internet and satellite tv! I can''t even begin to imagine how it must have been before the digital age. Join the group Nick and share your Canary following experiences from afar!

hi guys

I also follow the canaries from the usa as i''m at university in north miami & as you say thank god for the interent or i don''t know how i cope.

JIMBO