Sign in to follow this  
21 year old city fan

First time I have ever been proper ashamed to be a Norwich City Fan

I know a few scum fans who are close friends and unfortuantley i bumped into 1 day and for the first time I had no reply, no comeback no ohhhh were better than this. I just felt ashamed and let down. Anybody feel the same?? Its the worst home defeat in histroy......................

Walked into work this evening to be greeted by a couple of binners, thankfully I was still in shock or else I would have lost it infront of the customers. Truly Embarrassing.

i felt like jumping onto the pitch and going in goal .. i really feel any one of the fans could have done a better job . a very bad day in the history of norwich .. a day from hell

I have never been ashamed of Colchester United or Lincoln City and neither should any of you be ashamed of Norwich City if that is the club you truly support.

It''s either your club or it isn''t. For better for worse and all that.

You beat Colchester 5-1 in our last championship season and did the "We''ll never play you again" banter which was fair do''s this end.[:D]  We would have done the same to you!

I can imagine being annoyed or furious about my "club" but ashamed, never.   They are still my clubs and will remain so.

See the signature.