Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Photo's of the 2 fans who ran on to the pitch......

Anybody know who they are?http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Norwich-City-fans-fury-as-Canaries-lose-7-1-at-home-on-opening-day-article106353.html

I do. Showed some passion, something everyone else on that pitch in yellow had little or none of. If only the rest of us had the guts to do the same thing.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Couple of hero''s thats who they are! Acted in a way that represented how the other 20,000 fans were feeling!

Shaun :)

[/quote]

yes.. and all those little children in the crowd can hold their "heroes" and their loutish behavior in high regard can''t they?

hope they enjoy their Nationwide ban from every football ground in britain.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

couple of plebs thats who they are! dont condone that behaviour at all!

[/quote]

i dont condone the behaviour but cant blame them for being angry,

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Couple of hero''s thats who they are! Acted in a way that represented how the other 20,000 fans were feeling!Shaun :)

[/quote]

yes.. and all those little children in the crowd can hold their "heroes" and their loutish behavior in high regard can''t they?

[/quote]Pitty you aren''t banned from this forum.

Couple of hero''s thats who they are! Acted in a way that represented how the other 20,000 fans were feeling!

[/quote]

[/quote]

So what''s the answer then?  Sit and look blankly and do nothing?

Plebs??????? They deserve a bloody medal.........................

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m sure the kids would have found it funny. I know I would have as a kid, and I did today. They would have been more excited by that than the football - that''s for sure.

I''m sure they will enjoy their ban - not having to watch Norwich for another 5 years, hardly the worst punishment.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pitty you aren''t banned from this forum.
[/quote]

why would you want me banned? because i made you look foolish by telling you we wouldnt walk over Colchester and this division? looks like im right so far doesnt it?

Couple of hero''s thats who they are! Acted in a way that represented how the other 20,000 fans were feeling!Shaun :)

[/quote]

[/quote]Does it matter? they didn''t kill anyone, and I doubt they would''ve actually physically attacked anybody.

Excuse me mr jas the barclay queen! We pay bloody good money to watch our team. People can express how they are feeling any way they like as long as they don''t use violence!

Blimey, Gunn looks like Eddie Hitler!

[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/bottomeddy.jpg/][IMG]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5901/bottomeddy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="JTG"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Pitty you aren''t banned from this forum.[/quote]

why would you want me banned? because i made you look foolish by telling you we wouldnt walk over Colchester and this division? looks like im right so far doesnt it?

[/quote]

Because you talk out of your arse. I don''t remember seeing anybody

saying that we will ''walk this division'' and if they did, anybody with

any sense would have known that was by no means a certainty, or even

very likely. Our squad is unknown to us and this league is unknown to

most of us.

But thanks for the phenomenal wisdom. Oh how right you and only you are, how did you know?

fair play to them,like the action rail workers take and post office staff! to much talk no action!To many people sit back and complain,excepting the crap thats gone on!when will people wake up see Delia has destroyed this club!

[/quote]

[/quote]

i have more respect for them than any of the norwich players....

[quote user="erimus86"]Same thing happened at Boro a few years back when McClaren was in charge against Villa and we lost 4-0.[/quote]

I seem to remember Boro went on a decent run after this incident and got themselves out of trouble.  Sometimes a club as a whole needs reminding in a very direct fashion how passionate supporters feel to bring them up with a jolt.  I feel extremely sorry for Gunn as what our problems boil down to is the ego of one woman, but these two are NCFC heroes in my book.

Well I hope they feel proud of themselves in a couple of weeks:

"Two fans ran on to the pitch from the Snake Pit area and made their way to the halfway line where they threw season tickets at Gunn standing in the dug out.  They were eventually led down the tunnel by stewards and are likely to face a lifetime ban."

[quote user="colneycanary"]Anybody know who they are?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Norwich-City-fans-fury-as-Canaries-lose-7-1-at-home-on-opening-day-article106353.html
[/quote]Well the one in white looks like a fat Bugs Bunny...has he just got the 2 teeth?

Yeah thats when we went on our uefa cup ''run'' to the final. Apparently it was Southgate though who rallied the players as McClaren had lost the dressing room and thats why he got the job as manager. How times change

I hope these two thugs feel ashamed of themselves tonight, not only a bad name to the club but also a hefty fine (undoubtedly).
The very fact they were able to go unnoticed from the snakepit until they got to the dugout will raise huge questions about the policing at Carrow Road and mean the club will have to foot a heavier bill for the remainder of the season for every home game. Fines for such incidents from the FA reach five figures. The only positive was that momentarily it stopped the Colchester rout! The fact that a Colchester coach was the only person between them and Gunn when they ran so far shows how pathetic the stewarding at Norwich really is

For me i have to rate those men higher than a lot of the players who played today. They stood up and were counted for, well done!