Sign in to follow this  
marinersawan

Goalkeepers

[quote user="marinersawan"]Anyone still got Keelan''s phone number?[/quote]

The keeper had a poor game but that isn''t what lost you the game in my opinion.  It was your panicking defenders and your failure to send your passes up front into space, instead sending virtually all of them into a 50-50 situation.  Aside from Hoolahan and Cody (when he came on) I didn''t think you looked up for it.

You left us unmarked in crucial moments - Platt''s flick on to Lisbie was watched by countless people but no one else actually went for the ball.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

The keeper had a poor game but that isn''t what lost you the game in my opinion.  It was your panicking defenders and your failure to send your passes up front into space, instead sending virtually all of them into a 50-50 situation.  Aside from Hoolahan and Cody (when he came on) I didn''t think you looked up for it.

You left us unmarked in crucial moments - Platt''s flick on to Lisbie was watched by countless people but no one else actually went for the ball.

[/quote]who was marking lisbie?the keeper clearly could have caught the flick on too

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

PS: In League One you will need to develop man on mark marking.  I am sure you will: you know, you go where he goes.

Maybe its time to show a little faith in the young talent that actually comes through the club, rather than panicking and goinig out somewhere obscure to find a keeper who costs nothing and bringing him in!!!

& on a side note solid players are what we need in this division, so drop otsemebor and play spillane!