Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

we should get a free cup game after that sh*t!!

If this club care, and i really doubt they do, every single season ticket holder that was there today should get free admission for any home cup game as way of some sort of apology. I know it aint much but its the least they should do!!!!

Sorry to get all technical but i know from earlier conversations with the club they are not able to give away free tickets to cup games. Something to do with the tournamount sponsors being the recipients of gate money and organisers of free tickets. I agree we should get something for the humiliation, perhaps free aviva flags and inflatable bangers...

[quote user="West Ham Canary"]

Sorry to get all technical but i know from earlier conversations with the club they are not able to give away free tickets to cup games. Something to do with the tournamount sponsors being the recipients of gate money and organisers of free tickets. I agree we should get something for the humiliation, perhaps free aviva flags and inflatable bangers...

[/quote]

Aviva should put some decent money in for us to buy some reasonable players rather that than give us flags, inflateable banger and scarfs.

Oh and they should shoot that sodding Lemur.

[quote user="baldyboy"]If this club care, and i really doubt they do, every single season ticket holder that was there today should get free admission for any home cup game as way of some sort of apology. I know it aint much but its the least they should do!!!!
[/quote]

F**k free cup games, just sort it out Delia you stupid *****!

[quote user="baldyboy"]If this club care, and i really doubt they do, every single season ticket holder that was there today should get free admission for any home cup game as way of some sort of apology. I know it aint much but its the least they should do!!!!
[/quote]

I''d rather have a refund on my season ticket. Can''t justify spending that amount of money to watch that garbage. Disgusting