Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Wal

all supporters should go on strike!!! (till gunn gets the sack)

sadly the only way hes going to go is if everyone boycotts home games till hes sacked i for one is going to anyone else going to join me

I''m hardly rolling in cash so have to limit what games I go to anyway. However, until there is improvement I''ll join you ;] May as well save the pennies

So we sack the manager and let tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum appoint yet another useless manager to take his place. We''ve changed manager after manager after manager and we''re still crap. The changes need to be made at board level first.

Change the board or go nowhere. Why don''t people understand this?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

So we sack the manager and let tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum appoint yet another useless manager to take his place. We''ve changed manager after manager after manager and we''re still crap. The changes need to be made at board level first.

[/quote]

Agree. The board AND Gunn have to go. They appointed him after relegation when everybody else could see it was the wrong decision.

I am sorry Yellow Wall, but i''m not joining ya. Loanings are not ruining the game at all! Loan''s give players the chance to go to a lower level team to get some first team football, and also a lot of other things, such as a team get to not have to pay the player''s wages if they loan them out to another club. Also they are good in a number of other ways which i will not go in to. And yes, it would work if loads of people didnt turn up. But if he did go or wsa sacked, it would take 2 weeks minimum to find a GOOD replacement for him. And seeing as we have lots of games in a short amount of time coming up, i wouldnt reccomend sacking him!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Itsonlymyopinion"]no[/quote]
agreed.
[/quote]

Well boycott merchandise and catering then.  Do something for crying out loud!

You''ll never get enough fans to boycott a home game and whist we all keep turning up, nothing will change.

Guess us Norwich fans are too nice and willing to put up with anything.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote] Exactly.  Totally agree with you.