Sign in to follow this  
Never  Blue

Embarrassed about ALL of this!!

I have just got in from a night out and i''ve had grief from every football fan going!! This is by far the most embarrasing night of my life!! I am embarrased by every part of my club tonight, from top to bottom!! My 5 year old boy went to the Man U friendly as his first match and he was soooo excited about this season. We listened to the match on the radio whilst in the car and his little face screwed up when he realised what was happening to his club, his first love, and he cried!! how do I explain to a 5 year old that his team is full of spineless * and managed by an unqualified lump. Truely upsetting!!

[quote user="Bite The Dog"]

I have just got in from a night out and i''ve had grief from every football fan going!! This is by far the most embarrasing night of my life!! I am embarrased by every part of my club tonight, from top to bottom!! My 5 year old boy went to the Man U friendly as his first match and he was soooo excited about this season. We listened to the match on the radio whilst in the car and his little face screwed up when he realised what was happening to his club, his first love, and he cried!! how do I explain to a 5 year old that his team is full of spineless * and managed by an unqualified lump. Truely upsetting!!

[/quote]

i live and work in london but stupidly still support norwich....i also have had so much grief from other fans. I am just so embarrassed with my team we are a national laughing stock.

No way am i ever taking any son of mine to a norwich game......couldn''t put them through it. gonna buy them a man u shirt for there first birthday!

I live in the South West and I''m on holiday at the moment. I''ll be getting ripped to **** by every fan when I get back on Monday - but it''s just part of supporting City. I hope we can put a better show on for Exeter and Yeovil, both games I will be going to within the space of a few days - God help us!!