Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

I just laughed, then thought o'dear we are ...

F******

Hi All

First post back on here for a while.

Felt weird yesterday, I was at the Zoo with my wife and 2 year old daughter.

Would normally be at the game the last 4 years as I was a season ticket holder. Decided to just be a super member this time around. (thank god)

Got a SMS text on my phone at around 3.45pm from a mate, it simply said "on the ball city!"

I thought ... Yes we must be winning , only to find out over another 4 texts as I couldn''t believe it that we were 5-0 down!

We all know the rest, the TV and Radio coverage and the complete taking the piss of the football world! Some saying, remember the blackburn 7-1 loss, we finished 3rd that year! hang on a minute, that was Prem league and not at HOME!

The worst result at home in the clubs history, League 3 (old) - 6 goal dif, second bottom, Can it be any worse!

For me Gunn was never a manager, I said it from Day one, BUT gave him the benifit of doubt as you never know in this game. And yes at times he has delivered, I remember the cardiff game, I went thinking "a draw if we are lucky", yet we out played them. But his lack of tatics and know how of the management game shows and I would have thought that crooky and Butterworth would have helped a lot more.

Where to now? Well for me its tuesdays and the next Saturdays games. I''d give him 4 games. Lose all of them or only get a draw, and start to lose pace with the leading pack and its bye bye to a ncfc legend as the manager.

When will NCFC and delia finally get a manager who we can look back on and say yes that was the changing point? Too many duffs and cheap options for me. I thought that Roeder done well in the first season and always said he knew the game a bit. Not that we want him back now, but someone like him and his experince would help, unfortunatly at league 1 level that will be even harder!

Its not all the manager we know, but I must say that seeing Patison go, just when he was playing well in midfield is a sad moment, I rated him all along, was a class act at times and still young to be worth keeping a few years. Losing a class midfielder showed on saturday.

As I always say, time WILL tell, people will come and go and the club will rise and fall. Lets just hope that we don''t keep falling into the conference!

Cheers All, a long post I know but its been a while!

Well i was away when it was the charlton game and i was having my lunch.

There was this bloke next to me who was listening to the norwich game and he said 3-0 in a jolly sort of voice. (found out later on that he was a ipswich fan)

After my lunch i raced back to the car to switch on radio norfolk.

When they said norwich were 3-0 down, my jaw dropped.

pretty much the same story.

My life story!

Starting to almost accept it as the norm!

Thinking about it too much just makes me angry, who to blame? ...errrr ...

Cheers