Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

The good times WILL return

Guys and girls, we poor Norwich fans do not deserve the constant rubbish served up by the club. After hoping the rot had ended and that the corner had been turned I now fear another long season lies ahead. Nothing has changed, we have replaced the better players we had, Marshall, with worse quality, Theo. The lunacy of constant downgrading and signing players no one else wants is NEVER going to work....nor is our back 5.

BUT one day good times WILL return, hold onto this fact. However I honestly think it will require new owners. Time to force out the board? Time for the return of Chase out tactics...you bet. But whatever hang in there as the nightmare must end one day

It sound like something from Star Wars

We will be free of the dark side one day (delia star as emperor palpatine)

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I think what fans need is a reason to believe that things will get better.
[/quote]

Agreed, because we are loyal don''t mean its gonna end in a happy ending.

A meaningless statement.You have to have a timescale. Yes, NCFC will be successful again.But pointless if we''re all dead.

[quote user="ron obvious"]
A meaningless statement.

You have to have a timescale. Yes, NCFC will be successful again.

But pointless if we''re all dead.

Absolutely. Well said.

With the current set-up we will do a Luton before the good times return.

[/quote]

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]Guys and girls, we poor Norwich fans do not deserve the constant rubbish served up by the club. After hoping the rot had ended and that the corner had been turned I now fear another long season lies ahead. Nothing has changed, we have replaced the better players we had, Marshall, with worse quality, Theo. The lunacy of constant downgrading and signing players no one else wants is NEVER going to work....nor is our back 5. BUT one day good times WILL return, hold onto this fact. However I honestly think it will require new owners. Time to force out the board? Time for the return of Chase out tactics...you bet. But whatever hang in there as the nightmare must end one day[/quote]

If you blindly renewed your season ticket you DO deserve it, I just renewed my membership, and thats bad enough!

19.000 wrong messages were sent to the board[:(]