Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

JJ in Norwich

Not seen shopping in Asda but out for a meal in Prezzo''s sat on the table next to us along with Helveg, Jonson and Svensson.

Just here for Matty''s birthday but I wouldn''t be surprised to see him here in January.

Thats the best rumour i''ve heard of for a long while. The only problem with it is that Helveg, Jonsson and Sven are all out of the team and so are unlikely to be singing the praises of what a good club they are at!!!

[quote]Not seen shopping in Asda but out for a meal in Prezzo''s sat on the table next to us along with Helveg, Jonson and Svensson. Just here for Matty''s birthday but I wouldn''t be surprised to see him here...[/quote]

pete

we still haven''t recovered from seeing damo!! 

"Thats the best rumour i''ve heard of for a long while. The only problem with it is that Helveg, Jonsson and Sven are all out of the team and so are unlikely to be singing the praises of what a good club they are at!!!"

You''d be surprised - spoke to both Jonson and the world''s best right-back in the Gents and they both really love it here and can''t wait to start playing regularly.

Also, both were genuinely shocked by the admiration of the players off the pitch and the level of support of the players on the pitch.

Were they also shocked by the generosity of the fans in sending a bottle of wine over to their table on Saturday night?

[quote]Our very own Raven chatting up the boys in the gents- NOW THAT IS A GOOD RUMOUR!!!!!LOL[/quote]

exactly vicar  if i had had a few more beers i would have joined them all    lol