Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

And Lo The Prophecy comes true!

Oh yeah, you''re amazing with your ability to see into the future.  And you''re always correct.  You''re brilliant really.  I wish I was more like you.  Now, what are Wednesday nights lottery numbers going to be?

[quote user="No Quarter"]Oh yeah, you''re amazing with your ability to see into the future.  And you''re always correct.  You''re brilliant really.  I wish I was more like you.  Now, what are Wednesday nights lottery numbers going to be?[/quote]

Listen pal, I have a long history of getting things wrong so indulge me in this one. When the Cook joined City I said that if she wasn''t stopped, our club would implode.

Cough cough.

[quote user="No Quarter"]Oh yeah, you''re amazing with your ability to see into the future.  And you''re always correct.  You''re brilliant really.  I wish I was more like you.  Now, what are Wednesday nights lottery numbers going to be?[/quote]Dare I say that Wiz''s ability to see into the future is better than yours. I along with Wiz had to put my humble pie back in the fridge last night.Gunn is not and never will be a manager. One thing though, Gunn did indeed become a true legend yesterday by adding his name to the clubs history books.

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]Bet you loved it yesterday - probably the best day of your life - told you so happy clappers etc etc[/quote]

In a polite way sir you are a tw.at!...........I was in tears at 5pm yesterday, as were many fans I guess.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Hang on a minute wiz. You were one of the "unworthy" ones who spouted optimism on here as well. Pot kettle and black me thinks![/quote]

As I admitted YS, I do get a lot wrong.[:$]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]Bet you loved it yesterday - probably the best day of your life - told you so happy clappers etc etc[/quote]

In a polite way sir you are a tw.at!...........I was in tears at 5pm yesterday, as were many fans I guess.

[/quote]

Yep, I was in tears as well, of laughter. You have to see the funny side.

Don''t we all mate! I don''t think anyone predicted that shower of sh!t yesterday.

Sadly this whole situation seems very familiar territory.... I feel this could be the return of the Hamilton years. Remember all those "super" signing who were touted for the big time over that summer? De waard was discribed as the dutch Ryan Giggs. Derveld the european power house!