Sign in to follow this  
The Chief

Why didn't anyone nail Lisbie?

Why the hell didn''t Donkey or Nelson nail Lisbie with a bone cruncher? The same applies to Platt. I''ll tell you why, because they''re garbage. If they had we might be looking at a defeat instead of humiliation. I for one, would have made sure that the cheating scummer had something to fall over for. He wouldn''t have got up again either. An absolute shambles.

lol

That''s assuming they could have got anywhere near him. I reckon if they ran the length of the pitch by the time Lisbie got to the end Doc and Nelson would be at the halfway line.

Doc did nail Lisbie at about the 60th off the ball.Doc got a yellow, Lisbie got subed.Best thing Doc did all game !!But I agree a bone cruncher early was needed. We had 4 big lads who were scared of the ball and other players ! :(Felt for Grant Holt, even if he looked a little gangaly and couldnt stay on his feet he never shy''d away from a ball.Big respect to Cody Mac as well, got put on his assl by some defender so he got up ran head first at said defender and pushed him off the pitch.Prob biggest aplause short of the Doc foul / fat men run on.