Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

eadie on talksport

Considering fellow pros normally stick up with each other especially when you are still actively around the club eadie was about as damning as possible without calling for any action.

To my ears he:

Questionned the thought process around signing people not good enough for the Championship if we really want promotion

Questionned why no subs were made at or before half time

Questionned the lack of craft and guile of the squad

Questionned why gunny apparently said we played well in pre-season, but played how we were not going to play  in this campaign

Noted that it was probably the worst goal keeping display he had ever seen

On the people throwing season tickets at the dug out said he''d have done exactly the same

Praised Wes and Cody

christ almighty its  open season on ..people are texting in norwich jokes from everywhere.. think i`ll leave my norwich shirt at home when i go on holiday next week its not worth the greif  [:(]

[quote user="pennywise "]christ almighty its  open season on ..people are texting in norwich jokes from everywhere.. think i`ll leave my norwich shirt at home when i go on holiday next week its not worth the greif  [:(][/quote]

Ye Gods!..........you weren''t thinking of taking THAT on holiday were you??

[quote user="pennywise "]christ almighty its  open season on ..people are texting in norwich jokes from everywhere.. think i`ll leave my norwich shirt at home when i go on holiday next week its not worth the greif  [:(][/quote]

Must be a masochists convention!

If you had one printed with 1-7 on the back would complete the picture.

Save all the agro[:D]

Agree with what he says about players not good enough for the Championship , after Hoolahan i dont think we have one and he will probably be gone by the end of the month .