Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Excellent picture of Nelson yesterday

There was a piece on SSN about an up and coming player yesterday morning and they showed a clip of his goals from last season.One of which he turned a certain Hartlepool defender inside out made him look a complete fool and scored. The SSN guys then proceeded to rip the p iSS out of said defender.Said defender was Nelson. It did not bode well.

You will have to excuse my lack of knowledge on this guy as i have been stuck on a ship in Norway for the last 3 months, but as far as i can make out this guy has one eye, one arm and a touch of the gout about him.

Does he spend much time standing on a pillar in Trafalger Square ??

Might as well do by the sounds of it.

I am gutted as i have been tell the Norwegians that they should start following NCFC - how much of a p*ick do i look now !!

Woman I work with is a Hartlepool fan and was very indifferent about losing him.  She felt he was average at best.  Guess that''s why he was at Hartlepool for so long.  Hope he manages to turn things round but I felt his inability to tackle and inept marking was as equally a contributing factor in the heavy defeat as the goalkeeping display.