Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

At what stage would Gunn HIMSELF think that he's not up to it?

I just hope he has had a call from Peter Grant this morning giving him advice and not Nigel Worthington or Glenn Roeder.

[quote user="Duffman"]I just hope he has had a call from Peter Grant this morning giving him advice and not Nigel Worthington or Glenn Roeder.
[/quote]

Exactly, it seems as though our managers recieve ZERO pressure from the board and get so comfortable in their jobs that they would only ever go by being pushed.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

What else would need to happen?, How low would we need to go?

He''s gradually accumuluting a pretty unwanted collection of "low-tide marks" on his CV, what has to happen before it finally sinks in?

[/quote]

The normal assessment of a team is 10 games but as we intend to go strait back up we cant mess about. If there''s not a complete turn around in the way Gunny''s team plays and we start winning well by game 5 Id have say Gunny must step aside or be moved aside. I don''t know if anyone in the coaching staff could step in? All depends on what the board could pay for someone new. Lets hope it wont come to that and we start winning like preseason in next weeks games.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST