Sign in to follow this  
Tony DaWonderful

Who actually are "The Happy Clappers?"

I doubt many will reply, because to do so and answer in the positive would be to allow you to pigeon hole them. And why would anyone want that?

you will find most of them on bbc 606 board. why dont u go pay them a visit theres only love and happiness there.

Well they''re few and far between today as would be expected but our old friend Ralph wright made a guest appearance only to disappear again. Good old Mustacios been noticed in his absence and my old mate Nutty........[;)]

There were plenty in the Jarrold yesterday, even as the final whistle blew yesterday they clapped the team and wandered away as happy as they were when they arrived.

I admire many people in life and Delia is one of them. I also applauded at the end of the game from the Jarrold stand but was applauding  Colchester who played very well in what must have been an intimidating atmosphere. Unfortunately, the only players that were intimidated were ours, Colchester showed a mental toughness and togetherness that was completely missing from the hapless canaries.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP."]

Well they''re few and far between today as would be expected but our old friend Ralph wright made a guest appearance only to disappear again. Good old Mustacios been noticed in his absence and my old mate Nutty........[;)]

[/quote]

Nutty''s still around Arthur[Y] Are you stalking me now[8-|][:^)]

My mother-in-law lives in Lakenham[:O]

"Birds of a feather" and all that...............................................

[;)]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]I admire many people in life and Delia is one of them. I also applauded at the end of the game from the Jarrold stand but was applauding  Colchester who played very well in what must have been an intimidating atmosphere. Unfortunately, the only players that were intimidated were ours, Colchester showed a mental toughness and togetherness that was completely missing from the hapless canaries.[/quote]

I''m sorry?? Intimidating atmosphere?? The Jarrold has certainly never been intimidating and from my seat in the Barclay most people were too stunned to offer any antagonism towards Colchester.  As for them playing well?  What a loads of crap!  We gifted them 4 goals and then capitulated!  It did not take a team that played remotely well to beat us.

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]I admire many people in life and Delia is one of them. I also applauded at the end of the game from the Jarrold stand but was applauding  Colchester who played very well in what must have been an intimidating atmosphere. Unfortunately, the only players that were intimidated were ours, Colchester showed a mental toughness and togetherness that was completely missing from the hapless canaries.[/quote]

I''m sorry?? Intimidating atmosphere?? The Jarrold has certainly never been intimidating and from my seat in the Barclay most people were too stunned to offer any antagonism towards Colchester.  As for them playing well?  What a loads of crap!  We gifted them 4 goals and then capitulated!  It did not take a team that played remotely well to beat us.

[/quote]

When the teams came out of the tunnel I would have said it was a pretty intimidating atmoshpere. You can only beat whats put in front of you and even against a team of shite it still takes something to stick seven past them ( hence why it doesn''t happen very often ). You still have to have players in the right place to stick the ball in the net therefore I stand by my comment that Colchester played very well.

I was in the Jarold, about 5 seats from the end of the row. There was nothing after 3-0.N-o-t-h-i-n-gRepeat....Not a sound.It was great until that first goal then it became a game of stare at the pitch hoping it stops and dont turn left and look at the Colchester fans because short of punching them there was not a lot you could say or do !!To be fair i think they even started feeling bad for us after half time as they shut up the jeering to concentrate more on "We hate Ipswich more than you" and "xxxxx give us a wave"Although, "Brian Gunn is a F****** genius" almost had a few of us joining in

Can''t see how anyone who cares about this club is a Delia lover, I will never forgive her for the state she''s allowed this club to get into. How much lower do we have to sink before those that love her realise while she remains at the club it''s nigh on impossible it to be successful . I dislike the woman immensely, with a couple of exceptions her tenure at this club has been one disaster after another and the sooner she''s gone the sooner things will improve but I just hope we don''t sink any lower before that happens.