Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Now Darel Russell is leaving us...

Which player will come out and say the following things in Monday''s Evening News?"Everybody is hurting in the dressing room.  We all sat in silence thinking about how we''d let the fans down.  We never really got going today, it''s just one of those things that happens sometimes.  We had a good pre-season and this was a shock to us but we will go into training and work hard and recover.  We really owe the brilliant, wonderful, loyal fans one and we''re going to put it right against (Yeovil/Exeter/Wycombe)"I reckon the Doc will be the new mouthpiece, but who''s to say?

i thought Yesterday it was crying out for Rusty in the middle.. we needed someone who actually had an idear what a midfielder does... we needed a ball winner.

jas :)

[quote user="Barclayman"]how does his thread coincide with the title exactly???[/quote]Last season it was always Darel Russell who provided the "we''re really sorry we let the fans down" interview, but it can''t be him this season as he''s leaving.On a separate note, I never thought I''d say that we missed Darel Russell in midfield.