Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Well, I never saw that one coming!!

7 effing 1, the worst home defeat in our proud history. How could we go from beating Wigan, to being absolutely hammered by a tiny club like Col U? Was it that we were terrible or they were very good, or a combination of the two? I wonder if any punter anywhere in the UK had a bet on that scoreline? They should be quite rich now if so.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Colchester looked very average but we would have done better playing an U11 side.[/quote]Exactly, some Colchester fans think they were amazing yesterday.  Simply not the case, we were just really really really really crap.

I am hoping that it was one of those freakish results that do happen now and again. I find it very hard to believe that yesterday was really representative of the players we have. Look to the future!

I have just returned from Gran Canaria (it didnt turn out to be the good omen i was expecting!) but while i was there my mate was giving me updates of everything NCFC. I couldn''t believe it when he told me it was 7-1. We told some Wolves fans there this score and they were as amazed as i was. But what i want to know is why we were so appaling? was it just the defence/Keeper that lost us it or was it mistake after mistake throughout the whole team? 

[quote user="Romantic"]We were terrible. Plain and simple.
[/quote]doc, nelson and thoe opadopapopalus(how ever u spell it) were well bellow Terrible[Y] for what i saw of the game