Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Re: Arthur Whittle - serial fantasist

Ralph appears to be a bit stalkerish. Agree with the other guy, he could have just been on his phone.

err yesI''ve not posted on here for a year or so  - so that certainly makes me a stalkerAs to '' arthur whittle'' or whatever troll name he is using - claiming to be trawling the pinkun forum during the game is farcical ......... though not as farcical as the usual lot wanting to defend himDoes make his hateful witterings appear for what they are - and explains why so many of his posts are attacking the club. Someone who states how bad the keeper played whilst sat at home is a liar. Oh yes, and he was posting just before the game. Using his Blackberry whilst walking down King''s Street.... ha ha ha !As to stalking, well I''ll happily meet him at the next game.  Yeovil I believe- or has he given the ticket to his brother ...........Walter Mitty

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]err yes

Oh yes, and he was posting just before the game.

[/quote]

Left home at 2.00pm Walphy, last post at 1.57pm, I live on cricket Ground Road, 10-15 minute walk from the ground. next post just after 4pm on the Ive left the ground" thread as i left at 5-0.

Still, like I said dont let facts get in the way of your obsession Walphy.

Oh Walphy woo, what are we to do with you hey? You come back on here after a year to try and make out I didnt go to the game and end up with egg on your face. Oh Walphy Walphy? Ive offered to show you photos, tickets and programmes of me and the many games ive been to yet you still try and hound me, even after a year. Where have you been for the past year? Waiting for me to slip up it seems walphy...sorry to dissapoint you my lonely walphy but i went to the game and can prove it if you wish to meet me?

So the therapy obviously didn''t work then Ralph, you''re back and still just as bitter and twisted as ever.Did they ever discover what it is that''s causing these deep rooted fixations with Ipswich and Arthur? Too much bad breast was it, did Arthur reject your amorous man love advances???Still seeing as Neil whoops I mean Badger appears to have left the forum it''ll be nice to have someone to rip the michael out of again.

[quote user="Buckethead"]So the therapy obviously didn''t work then Ralph, you''re back and still just as bitter and twisted as ever.
Did they ever discover what it is that''s causing these deep rooted fixations with Ipswich and Arthur? Too much bad breast was it, did Arthur reject your amorous man love advances???

Still seeing as Neil whoops I mean Badger appears to have left the forum it''ll be nice to have someone to rip the michael out of again.

[/quote]

LOL. Poor young Walphy, only his wrist for company.

[quote user="Buckethead"]So the therapy obviously didn''t work then Ralph, you''re back and still just as bitter and twisted as ever.
Did they ever discover what it is that''s causing these deep rooted fixations with Ipswich and Arthur? Too much bad breast was it, did Arthur reject your amorous man love advances???

Still seeing as Neil whoops I mean Badger appears to have left the forum it''ll be nice to have someone to rip the michael out of again.

[/quote]

Superb [:D].  I have to say that the long awaited reappearance of our favourite walphy wrong and his deranged and deluded rants has at least brought a smile to my face after witnessing todays carnage.....

Tell you what Walphy Wrong, last offer to prove where I was, me and Doris are going for a meal tomorrow with my son {whom i sit with} around 1pm. name a time and a pub of your choice and I will come with my son {who will back me up} and discuss any doubts that I went today with you...I''ll even bring my golden goal ticket..Doris and my son will both tell you exactly where I was, what time I left the house and what time I left the ground.........name a pub Walphy.

But stalkers never rest Arthur.  Be afraid, be very afraid.....[;)].  He`s probably eyeing up your washing line right now looking for a pair of blue Y-fronts to be used as "evidence" [:D].

Or studying cctv footage of we leaving the house and my walk to the ground?[;)]

I see hes not taking me up on my offer to prove I went.......feeling a bit of a prat now are you Walphy?

Last chance Walphy...Im going out for sunday dinner with Doris { who can tell you what time I left and returned to the house} my son {who I sat next to} and will even bring my season ticket and golden goal ticket. Name the pub you want to meet me in so i can prove im not a fantasist, was at the game and that you are in fact an obsessive stalker once and for all.

Yes or no? or are you going to hide away for another year thinking of ways to outwit the Whittle?

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]

Last chance Walphy...Im going out for sunday dinner with Doris { who can tell you what time I left and returned to the house} my son {who I sat next to} and will even bring my season ticket and golden goal ticket. Name the pub you want to meet me in so i can prove im not a fantasist, was at the game and that you are in fact an obsessive stalker once and for all.

Yes or no? or are you going to hide away for another year thinking of ways to outwit the Whittle?

[/quote]

Looks like another win for you Arthur![:D][Y]

[quote user="mastoola"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Wtching the game were you, at the game were you ?

My a***

You were on here at 4.07pm this afternoon !

Not the first time you''ve been caught out ....... you sad little fraud

[/quote]

you sir are an idiot.

[/quote]

Amen to that!!!

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP."]

[/quote]

Meet him in the Molly[B]

The Jolly Maltsters - 1983

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP."]

[/quote]

Meet him in the Molly[B]

The Jolly Maltsters - 1983

[;)]

[/quote]

Oh i wish Nutty, i really do wish. Great memories....[:D][B]

[quote user="mastoola"]arthur, do you know this person or is it a random attack?[/quote]

Only on here and he seems to have a weird fixation on the older males. Funny lad indeed. Seems to continually make a complete cock of himself

Well im back home, just a quick bite in the Kings Arms, looks like Walphy bottled it...........again.

How poor walphy must be getting sick of being proved wrong....oh oh walphy wrong!!!!!!!!