Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Camul, were you there to see your team's great win yesterday?

I watched it on U''s world.  Pleased with the overall performance and the old partnership of Lisbie and The Tree back again but tend to discount the ridiculous goals (apart from the fact we snapped up most chances).  Too old to get carried away - looking forward to seeing how we get on for the rest of the season.

I''m sure you will pick yourselves up. 

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I watched it on U''s world.  Pleased with the overall performance and the old partnership of Lisbie and The Tree back again but tend to discount the ridiculous goals (apart from the fact we snapped up most chances).  Too old to get carried away - looking forward to seeing how we get on for the rest of the season.

[/quote]

Talking to U''s fans on the way out it was hard to tell who was most shocked, you or us. From the stats of the match I read somewhere I think you had something like only ten actual shots on target although on other attempts you had which went wide it could have been even worse for us lot.

Unbelievable day for everyone there really......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Talking to U''s fans on the way out it was hard to tell who was most shocked, you or us. From the stats of the match I read somewhere I think you had something like only ten actual shots on target although on other attempts you had which went wide it could have been even worse for us lot.

Unbelievable day for everyone there really......

[/quote]

Once we got Lisbie back I think most of us thought we had a chance to get something out of the game because his pace is a handful for most people and Platty when he''s playing well worries defences.  Unfortunately your lot just went to pieces which surprised me because you fought back so well against Wigan.  The three long range efforts and the willingness to have a go from distance did cheer me up.  You''ll find that in some League One games you don''t get many chances and you have to try and take them when they come along.  I do think we are fairly well prepared for this season but it will be another long hard slog for all of us.