Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Dorothy is sh*t!

Sorry, can''t be arsed to be inventive but I think the title sums it up.  Th only player who challenges him for sh*tness is our keeper.  Theo hasn''t managed to disguise himselft as being sh*t for sooo long though.

Docherty is complete crap. My 5 year old can defend better than him and is also a damn sight quicker. If he plays all season we will get relegated, as we have done twice already since he has been in our defence. As for the goalie, uttter crap.

Not only did he play shocking, but as a captain he was nowhere near vocal enough. I didn''t hear him encouraging the team once.

As much as the guy does have good games, his arrival coincided with the start of our fall... I don''t think it will stop until we get rid.

He can look like a low prem / champ player for 9 out of every 10 things he does and then makes a schoolboy error that usually leads to a goal.  Of course the knowledge that your captain could drop a clanger at any moment must instill great confidence in the rest of the defence / keeper :-(

[quote user="Oli470"]Not only did he play shocking, but as a captain he was nowhere near vocal enough. I didn''t hear him encouraging the team once.[/quote]No that''s what I thought. When the lads took to the pitch after half time Theo had to stand in front of the Barclay for the first time in a competitive match and we didn''t want to welcome him (for obvious reasons). He must have felt like the loneliest man in the world. Colchester wisely left us hanging for a few minutes. An opportunity I''d have thought for some captaincy. A huddle mid pitch or a quiet word. Nothing. He looked like he wanted to disappear. Everyone bar Holt and Wes (who will clearly want away from us asap unless things change) went into hiding - something which started with our captain I''m very sad to say.

All that we can hope for is that our goal keeper manager realises his mistake and gets rid of the Ozzy, but then perhaps not, if he had then he would have been brought off when he conceded the third one in less than 15 minutes, so in which case Gunny himself should go

I was hoping we would get a couple of those kids paraded round the centre at half time to have a go !Some of those Bohemiens girls woulda done better at CB for us ! Woulda had more pace for starters

THE CLUB HAS ONLY BEEN GOIN DOWNWARDS SINCE HE SIGNED AT NCFC