Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

No excuses now Gunn

At the fans forum the day after we were relegated you asked for a chance to prove yourself with YOUR team. Well you are getting your chance Bryan. A chance that you are quickly p*****g up the wall.

IN MY OPINION you are in this more for the image and celebrity of being Norwich manager. Mr Gunn you are a hanger on who will continue to bleed the club dry until someone has the guts to kick you out the door. Of course it''s your fault that you took the job, anyone else would have done the same, but a 7-1 defeat with YOUR team, at home, is utterly humiliating. The only positive you could take from the game praise for the steward system which you are "very proud of" even though one of the blokes nearly got close enough to wack you on the nose.

I think it''s too early for you to be removed Gunny, it''s only been one game, but I (and I don''t care if I''m alone in this) would take another two or three heavy defeats if it meant you left the club Bryan. You are a disaster as manager.

[quote user="Canaryfan7"]

At the fans forum the day after we were relegated you asked for a chance to prove yourself with YOUR team. Well you are getting your chance Bryan. A chance that you are quickly p*****g up the wall.

IN MY OPINION you are in this more for the image and celebrity of being Norwich manager. Mr Gunn you are a hanger on who will continue to bleed the club dry until someone has the guts to kick you out the door. Of course it''s your fault that you took the job, anyone else would have done the same, but a 7-1 defeat with YOUR team, at home, is utterly humiliating. The only positive you could take from the game praise for the steward system which you are "very proud of" even though one of the blokes nearly got close enough to wack you on the nose.

I think it''s too early for you to be removed Gunny, it''s only been one game, but I (and I don''t care if I''m alone in this) would take another two or three heavy defeats if it meant you left the club Bryan. You are a disaster as manager.

[/quote]

It''s not only one game, it''s 20

I agree with you, but their seemed to be a common belief that he should start from scratch, so I reluctantly agreed to give him a chance. So yes it''s only been one game, a game that made history.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canaryfan7"]

[/quote]

It''s not only one game, it''s 20

[/quote]

Its 20 games and now he has built his own team, so its even worse.

I was prepared to give him a good 10+ games to prove he''s put a good squad together and is able to get the best out of them.I''ve re-appraised that and am now only willing to give him 2 or 3 more.  If we don''t see a radical improvement by them, there is no choice but for the board to sack him.  That said, I would prefer it if he walked now.

Chris Lakey asked him if he would reconsider his position and he said no what a stupid question .Gunn is not only our worst manager ever he is one of the most arrogant .