Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

My observations of Bryan Gunn

1. He loves the celebrity and the image of being a football manager.

2. He lacked a huge amount of class at the fans forum the day after relegation when he got involved in arguments with fans etc.

3. He begged for his job under the noses of Doncaster and Munby at the fans forum, then again the next day live on Anglia TV.

4. Sat in the stands for the first 15 minutes of the game yesterday to show what the City side could do even without him there, this back fired in a massive way.

5. I''d love to know how bad Gunn''s eyes actually are, or are those glasses just a fashion thing??

It took a lot of convincing for me to give Gunn another chance after relegation, but alot of people on here were saying that he deserved a clean slate, so I reluctantly gave him another chance. However, yesterday that chance came and went. Bryan was an absolute disaster last season and he''s just carried that on this season. He is NO legend in my eyes, he''s just somebody who has been bleeding the club dry since he retired as a player. The only positive Gunn could take was praise for the stewards, just utterly embarrassing and pathetic. Mr. Gunn, you are a joke sir.

6. He chooses Doherty as Captain. Clueless decision.7. His tactics are incredibly naive8. He''s about as motivational as a wet fish9. He''s deluded in thinking he can turn it around10. He''s not a damn football managerGUNN OUT