Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Edward

Delia

I, like many other fans, would like to see Delia leave the club and for new owners to take charge. This looks increasingly unlikely due to the fact this guy they have hired in, simply cannot find a buyer.

Maybe its time for the fans to step up a bit, and make something happen themself. Just like the 2 fans that heroically, in my opinion, showed their passion towards the club and ran onto the pitch.

Now i know this sounds like a farfetched idea, but surely with enough support from fans, and obviously a lot of financial backing from a interested buisness man, for example Peter Cullum, or Carl Moore, a bid could be launched, and surely with the pressure coming from the fans, and the money there ready to buy the club for a knock down price, some sort of deal could be put in place.

I know this is highly unlikely, and that it will probably never happen, but if fans, like myself, would like Delia to leave and sell the club, and with the unlikely hood of this guy, is it Harris?, that i cant see the point of, finding a buyer, surely this is a process that could be looked at?

On the ball city x

[quote user="Stop The Rot"]

I, like many other fans, would like to see Delia leave the club and for new owners to take charge. This looks increasingly unlikely due to the fact this guy they have hired in, simply cannot find a buyer.

Maybe its time for the fans to step up a bit, and make something happen themself. Just like the 2 fans that heroically, in my opinion, showed their passion towards the club and ran onto the pitch.

Now i know this sounds like a farfetched idea, but surely with enough support from fans, and obviously a lot of financial backing from a interested buisness man, for example Peter Cullum, or Carl Moore, a bid could be launched, and surely with the pressure coming from the fans, and the money there ready to buy the club for a knock down price, some sort of deal could be put in place.

I know this is highly unlikely, and that it will probably never happen, but if fans, like myself, would like Delia to leave and sell the club, and with the unlikely hood of this guy, is it Harris?, that i cant see the point of, finding a buyer, surely this is a process that could be looked at?

On the ball city x

[/quote]

You can buy something if it''s for sale.  She does not want to leave, she does not want to sell. 

"if anyone came in with the best interests of the club at heart, and with the money to put into the team, they could have the club tommorow" her words... not exact but to that effect.. i think its Wiz who provides the link to the Simon Mayo interview...

What was the Tom Jones song. "Lie, Lie Lie Del..." ;)

jas :)

There are quite a few delia supporters though if it was a full 100% or very close to that yes, but I would imagine about 14% ish still like Delia for the help she gave us in her early days

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Stop The Rot"]

On the ball city x

[/quote]

You can buy something if it''s for sale.  She does not want to leave, she does not want to sell. 

[/quote]

I agree she has had time to sell,i would be very surprised if somone hasnt come in! we will know one day when she does a auto biography!