Sign in to follow this  
G

Want to see the goals again?

If I were a fan of any other team in the country I would be pissing myself with laughter.  Just depressing for us though.

They presenters p!ssed me off when someone said they thought they would still get promoted, she said hmm as if the person was crazy, and when the Blackpool manager said they would go up the bloke presenter said Really?!?! Disguisting really.

am I the only person seeing the cook in the black shirt and just humming the death march ??I see that as a bloody omen !Why i watched the goals again i dunno, just made me more angryanyways ..Goal 1 : Semi''s fault.. awefull backpass... Theo coulda caught it rather than punched... Blame : SemiGoal 2: Doc out paced leaving Lisbie with a 1-1  Blame : DocGoal 3: Not a lot Theo coulda done maybe come off his line no confidence  Blame : The teamGoal 4: Sweet free kick, Theo out of position. Blame : Theo / Whoever gave it awayGoal 5: Shit header my mum coulda caught Blame : TheoGoal 6: Sweet Volly Blame : The TeamGoal 7: Shit positioning from Theo tap in  Blame : TheoOur goal : Lovely knock on from Holt great composure from Cody Mac, think that could be a good strike partnership and i dont see them having many more options for Yeovil. Cody Mac / Holt starting should be a no brainer

its taken me a very long time to pluck up the courage to watch that footage.

all i have to say is this..

im very very embarassed. very very very embarassed. send theoklitis back. shocking.

Just watched the horror show. What strikes me is the total lack of communication AFTER the goals have gone in. No anger,no shouting matches, no support for each other, no chin up encouragement, they all just walk away heads down. Looks like a total lack of team spirit and fight.