Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

HOW DARE ANYONE HAVE A POP AT THE FANS..

To those who are having a pop at the run on 2 and the fans slating the team and Theo yesterday.WE HAVE PUT UP WITH THIS $ HIT FOR TOO LONG AND YESTERDAY WAS THE LAST STRAW. WERE CONNED TO FORK OUT £300 OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND THIS IS WHAT WE GET?ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WE PAY OUR MONEY WERE ENTITLED TO CHEER AND JEER ACCORDINGLY. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THE FANS BOOING AND JEERING IS NOT NORWICH THRU AND THRU. THE REAL FANS ARE SICK OF THE PATHETIC PEFORMANCES SERVED UP, 2 LEAGUE GAMES IN A ROW NOW.

I reluctantly have to agree. Booed for the first time yesterday. Have never seen such an inept performance from ANY team.

How dare you say that we''re not norwich through and through if we dont boo! [:@]

I dont agree with booing while they are playing as we are there to support the team not get on there backs and basically bully them and make there confidence go lower and lower. Why not do it after the final whistle.

EVERYONES GOT THERE OWN OPINION, DOESN''T MEAN THERE NOT NORWICH THROUGH AND THROUGH!!!

[quote user="Barclayman"]ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THE FANS BOOING AND JEERING IS NOT NORWICH THRU AND THRU. [/quote]This is a silly and divisive statement.  There will be some people there yesterday who did not boo the team, but I don''t think it''s anyone''s right to saddle up the old high horse and suggest that certain fans are "better" than others.  This is the slippery slope to Cluckville, where the only "true" Norwich fans are the ones who don''t go to any games.

It''s also quite stunningly hypocritical to start a thread called "Re: HOW DARE ANYONE HAVE A POP AT THE FANS" and then have a pop at the fans, so well done for that one.

[quote user="Hughesy"]

How dare you say that we''re not norwich through and through if we dont boo! [:@]

I dont agree with booing while they are playing as we are there to support the team not get on there backs and basically bully them and make there confidence go lower and lower. Why not do it after the final whistle.

EVERYONES GOT THERE OWN OPINION, DOESN''T MEAN THERE NOT NORWICH THROUGH AND THROUGH!!!

[/quote]where did i say that?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]It''s also quite stunningly hypocritical to start a thread called "Re: HOW DARE ANYONE HAVE A POP AT THE FANS" and then have a pop at the fans, so well done for that one.[/quote]f uck your clever, well done

i didnt boo but joined in all the chants of we want our money back and what a load of rubbish....

Theoklitos couldnt of got off the pitch any quicker if he had tried! he made Usain bolt look slow.

jas :)

[quote user="Barclayman"][quote user="Mister Chops"]It''s also quite stunningly hypocritical to start a thread called "Re: HOW DARE ANYONE HAVE A POP AT THE FANS" and then have a pop at the fans, so well done for that one.[/quote]f uck your clever, well done[/quote]I know.  I only hang around here to feel superior.It''s "you''re", by the way.

I felt the abuse towards Theoklitos all game was slightly un-neccessary.

He wasn''t going to turn it round with the fans on his back for the remaining 70 mins.

[quote user="Lambo"]I felt the abuse towards Theoklitos all game was slightly un-neccessary.

He wasn''t going to turn it round with the fans on his back for the remaining 70 mins.[/quote]Didnt hear any abuse from where i was in the Barclay. In fact quite the opposite. Everytime he managed to catch the ball we all cheered and clapped [;)].