Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

Gunn must go now...

I belive that Gunn should go now while the transfer window is still open to give any new manager a chance. Delia is the Cancer within this Club which is killing it slowly, therefore must be removed as soon as possible.

If this is the case why has so little been done since the infamous St Andrewss hall meeting wher a mere 400-550 turned up me included.

I realised then that while a hardcore band of people give there rebate to the club.

Delai will flourish and continue to flush our club down the toilet.

We got rid of Chase with extreme protesting but it seems that todays supporters have no courage backbone and obviously do not give a flying F**K about N C F C...

Delia has done more damage to this club than good. Chase went all to easy after his family started getting abuse.

[quote user="Dibs"]I belive that Gunn should go now while the transfer window is still open to give any new manager a chance. Delia is the Cancer within this Club which is killing it slowly, therefore must be removed as soon as possible.[/quote]

Cancers is a bit strong! more like a try ivy!

The supporters have already paid the price, Delia voted gunn in not the majority of supporters who where against Gunn getting the managers post.