Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Keith Harris confirms Delia doesnt want to sell..

Just to improve your mood people.  Surprised this hasnt been mentioned as some on here are adamant that the club is up for sale.  Saint delia she isnt.

Harris "What theyve said is that they dont want to sell, they want to see it backed to a higher division than it unfortunately currently finds itself in"

&  "If anything their position has hardened in that theyre going to stay, see it through"

As for today the new chief executive needs to earn his corn and get working on a new manager.  Quite simply we deserved what we got.  The heaviest defeat in this clubs history at home.  Not to Manchester United, Bayern Munich or Internazionale but Colchester.

RIP Norwich City FC

But if we were to see the return of the chase style protests i think she may change her mind.

[quote user="First Wizard"]So the fans must make her life hell.........we did it to Chase..............I see no difference, they both are failures in football![/quote]I agree! Oh wait though. If she does go then who knows where we''ll end up.....Cant be any worse than where we''re heading with her in charge.

[quote user="Soldier on"]

Just to improve your mood people.  Surprised this hasnt been mentioned as some on here are adamant that the club is up for sale.  Saint delia she isnt.

Harris "What theyve said is that they dont want to sell, they want to see it backed to a higher division than it unfortunately currently finds itself in"

&  "If anything their position has hardened in that theyre going to stay, see it through"

As for today the new chief executive needs to earn his corn and get working on a new manager.  Quite simply we deserved what we got.  The heaviest defeat in this clubs history at home.  Not to Manchester United, Bayern Munich or Internazionale but Colchester.

RIP Norwich City FC

[/quote]

Is there a link to this please?

Clearly Gunn is no manager but is vitally important that protests are now against delia and hubby.  A new majority shareholder will clearly get a new manager in anyhow.

We must force her out as soon as possible.  She has taken the club to its heaviest home defeat in history

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]If she stays - put your money where your mouth is!! (and get a manager)[/quote]

If she doesn''t want to sell that means she doesn''t want to sell!  So putting our money where our mouth is wouldn''t make a scrap of difference.

Colchester Canary...

I feel sorry for you right now!! I hope you don''t see, or work with, etc... too many Us fans on a regular basis.

he also said the same thing on talksport many moons ago and many delia lovers denied this to be the case and said that the club is up for sale.  It isnt they want other peoples money but want to take the glory for it. 

Excuse my ignorance as an outsider, but is this THE Keith Harris trying to buy your club? Would Orville be your mascot? How cool would that be! [H]

[quote user="superbees"]

Excuse my ignorance as an outsider, but is this THE Keith Harris trying to buy your club? Would Orville be your mascot? How cool would that be! [H]

[/quote] lol!! Orville would be in the starting 11 mate!

Why should this be such a shock?   

The devil has always been in the detail with all this stuff about Harris as I don’t recall her ever saying she was looking to sell up, find investment absolutely but sell, I really don’t think its been said?  What she actually wants is for somebody else to put the money in whilst she retains her shareholding, nice work if you can get it but entirely unlikely 

Here in lies one of the underlying truths of this woman, whilst some factions view Cullum with disdain all he actually did was to take her up on a statement she made at a previous AGM.  Namely if there was anybody else out there stupid enough to put money into a loss making Championship side then she would happily give her shares away, he offered just that unless I’m much mistaken? 

At the last AGM she then proudly told us there had never been an offer from Cullum but at the same meeting Doomcaster actually sat there and told us he had driven down to see them (Smith and Jones) to discuss the correspondence he’s received from Cullum, so in the very same meeting we get two conflicting stories.  Andy Larkin posed the question if my memory serves me correctly 

The bottom line is she can not be trusted in any way shape or form, she has become nothing more than an intransigent dishonest dictator and a blight on out once proud club who must now either voluntarily or by force be removed from our club.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]If she stays - put your money where your mouth is!! (and get a manager)[/quote]

If she doesn''t want to sell that means she doesn''t want to sell!  So putting our money where our mouth is wouldn''t make a scrap of difference.

[/quote]

You miss the point!

She and her old Man should RESIGN FROM THE BOARD. That can happen irrespective of retaining, givng away or selling her shareholding. Want an example? Try Jimmy Jones in late ''95 / early ''96.

Which is precisely why, although I was derided at the time, the talks with PC didn''t get beyond first base. His money - yes. Any element of control in return - not on your nelly. Pete, quite understandably, walked away at that point. The Smiths will not give up control of our club without the all-mother of battles and whilst a signficant number continue to back them we are stuck with them.

[quote user="Soldier on"]

RIP Norwich City FC

[/quote]

Has anyone else read these quotes?  Sorry to doubt you, but these are so condemning that i can`t believe they haven`t been posted before. 

a new owner is the only thing that will bring in the wave of optimism we need to rid us of the last few seasons, a complete change of mentality, fresh cash and then critically stability.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="Soldier on"]

RIP Norwich City FC

[/quote]

Has anyone else read these quotes?  Sorry to doubt you, but these are so condemning that i can`t believe they haven`t been posted before. 

[/quote]

*Bump*  Anyone??

[quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

You miss the point!

She and her old Man should RESIGN FROM THE BOARD. That can happen irrespective of retaining, givng away or selling her shareholding. Want an example? Try Jimmy Jones in late ''95 / early ''96.

[/quote]

With respect you''re the one who''s missing the point by a country mile.

Why on earth would they resign?  They''re hanging onto control for grim death.  Resign and let someone else run their club?  I don''t think so . . .

Bringing back the Cullem thing again, but I''m sure he said that he would re consider if the club hit rock bottom (Or something of that nature), surely now it is and he can be the saviour of NCFC. Arrr, I can still dream....

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Bringing back the Cullem thing again, but I''m sure he said that he would re consider if the club hit rock bottom (Or something of that nature), surely now it is and he can be the saviour of NCFC. Arrr, I can still dream....

[/quote] But you cannot buy whats not for sale .

You''re absolutely right Freebie. As far as we can ascertain Mr Cullum approached Delia/MWJ. He was obviously given short thrift and realised they wanted his money but no control.

I assume that Mr Cullum was not too happy with how ''negotiations'' were conducted and expected some sort of civility which he didn''t get. He then reacted as any one would treated that way.

When he says he wouldn''t let the club sink, I think he means if the current owners continue to mess up he would step in but only on his terms.

At present we are nowhere near this point because of the Stow 2