Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Coventry 2 - 1 Ipswich

At least we werent the only ones to lose this weekend ay :)

Roy Keane "I will bring Promotion to this football club" or something along the lines of that. What a funny funny "man".

I''m willing to bet that he will leave/get sacked by the end of the season because he wont get play offs.

OTBC

[quote user="Brendan"]At least we werent the only ones to lose this weekend ay :)

Roy Keane "I will bring Promotion to this football club" or something along the lines of that. What a funny funny "man".

I''m willing to bet that he will leave/get sacked by the end of the season because he wont get play offs.

OTBC[/quote]

lovely......has put a smile on my face!

[quote user="Brendan"]At least we werent the only ones to lose this weekend ay :) Roy Keane "I will bring Promotion to this football club" or something along the lines of that. What a funny funny "man". I''m willing to bet that he will leave/get sacked by the end of the season because he wont get play offs. OTBC[/quote]

Think we''ve got more than enough of our own problems to worry about - don''t really care what scum are doing

[quote user="Freebie City F.C."]Truth is though they battered Coventry in the second half and were unlucky not to win , they will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season .
[/quote]

Yes, but think of it this way.  We played utterly crap = nil points.  Ipswich played really well = nil points.  We know we can play better.  We''ve seen it pre-season.  Can Ipswich play better/maintain this alleged standard?