Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Theo

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Never stays anywhere very long does he?  More clubs than Jack Nicklaus.

[/quote]

Neither did Huckerby before us, whats your point?

[quote user="Ex Norwich Resident"]You''re now comparing Huckerby to Theoklitos? Hahahaa[/quote]

Ability no, but if you are going to abuse the bloke at least do it on something he deserves I.e his awful performance yesterday.

When i was watching the game yesterday i was pretty much cursing the keeper, but as i look at it more today, i blame the defenders more and more. I''ve even gotten to the point where i could give the keeper another chance but not the back 4.

The first goal he had a flap obviously but even that goal, if the defenders did their job it shouldn''t even have been that close. The biggest game of the keepers life and he might as well have been on his own out there becase in every attack our defence capitulated to make sure they got a shot on target. Don''t get me wrong, not saying the keeper didn''t do anything wrong, but on a lot of occasions he hadn''t got a lot to do.

Freekicks being given away for fun on the edge of our area. His positioning on the freekick is the worst i can say about him really.

Okay the keeper pushed one into the path of an oncoming striker, but when the other player was through on goal, he actually saved it.

In short, i actually now want to see the back 4 replaced before the keeper, for not giving him any protection in the biggest game of his life.

It was one terrible performance, but i''m still going to reserve my opinion on him. He didnt get as much of a pre-season as he should have done with us and then we would have had a better idea about whether he is up to it or whether he is as bad as yesterday suggested. He may have just had a one off stinker so I''m not going to crucify the guy on one performance when other players in the back four have been consistently crap over a much longer period.

[quote user="Downloads"]

When i was watching the game yesterday i was pretty much cursing the keeper, but as i look at it more today, i blame the defenders more and more. I''ve even gotten to the point where i could give the keeper another chance but not the back 4.

The first goal he had a flap obviously but even that goal, if the defenders did their job it shouldn''t even have been that close. The biggest game of the keepers life and he might as well have been on his own out there becase in every attack our defence capitulated to make sure they got a shot on target. Don''t get me wrong, not saying the keeper didn''t do anything wrong, but on a lot of occasions he hadn''t got a lot to do.

Freekicks being given away for fun on the edge of our area. His positioning on the freekick is the worst i can say about him really.

Okay the keeper pushed one into the path of an oncoming striker, but when the other player was through on goal, he actually saved it.

In short, i actually now want to see the back 4 replaced before the keeper, for not giving him any protection in the biggest game of his life.

[/quote]

Overseas players take 3 months to settle. Remember Vidic at Man Utd in his first few games? Theo shouldn''t have played yesterday as he clearly isn''t ready. Alnwick should play on Tuesday.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]

Serafim Michael Theoklitos (born February 11, 1981 in Melbourne, Australia) is an Australian footballer who currently lets goals in for Norwich City. He claims to be a goalkeeper, but he cant be, surely?[1]

Brilliant as usual beaker

[/quote]I would say its brilliant but I am not going to because its exactly what Beaker has done for the last god knows how long!Look at me, I can change wikipedia hahahahahaha!For example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaker_(Muppet)#NotesAnd if it gets removed:''Unfortunately for many Muppets fans one rather self obsessed internet

based Norwich City Football Club fan has decided to take this name and

make it boring. He continuously types silly tosh about random players

he doesn''t like after defeats and then comments about this rather easy

and childish activity on the pinkun forum (www.pinkun.com). He finds it

rather funny but the ''majority'' of posters think its boring as hell and

wish he didnt take the name of a fantastic muppet in vein.''Sorry for any poo grammer or spelling, I am dyslexic so get over it.Oh and by the way that makes me cool right?

Agree Downloads, the first was an utterly awful backpass from brain dead Jon, i mean basic football is if in doubt kick it out, i mean what a idiot, does Otsemobor even know Goalkeeper''s aren''t allowed to pick the ball up from a backpass. I would blame Doherty as much for the second goal as Theo, he let Lisbie run and run, then got completely done on the edge of the area from the simplest of turns from lisbie, a defender should do their absolute upmost to stop shots. The third was a decent cross but either Doc or Nelson have to deal with it, neither attacked it which lead to the goal. Fourth was a well taken free kick. Fifth was completely Nelson''s fault, he got in completely the wrong place and allowed Lisbie to flick it on completely unchallenged from about 4 yards, Nelson for me has to win that ball against Lisbie who''s half his size. Sixth was a very good finish and seventh i would blame Nelson again (who i thought was an utter disgrace and would happily like to see him leave the club) he get''s done by the striker so easily on the edge of the area, all he did was just flick it through his legs and he got completely done, a pub player would have coped better. With much better defending goals 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 could have been easily avoided, and Theo''s defence did him absolutely no favours. Everytime Col U attacked they looked like they were going to score and even the simplest of through balls seemed to cut open our defence everytime. Nelson and Doherty were abysmal, they''re both far to slow to be Centre halves and get turned too easily, Otsemobor just isn''t a defender and has no brain and makes the stupidest of mistakes. I think we completely need to rethink our back 4 and reshuffle. I would like to see Spillane at RB. Askou and a loanee as our CB partnership if Stefanovic goes. I also think our midfielders didn''t help, in not getting back and defending enough times, and not closing them down quick enough