Sign in to follow this  
HappyhammerAndy

Curbishly and Christian Daily are your men.

Alan Curbishly would immediately stabilise the ship, get players in, on

either a loan or permanent basis and push on from there. I''ve no doubt

that once he''d had a chance to look at things he''d get rid of any dead

wood at your club.He done the trick with Charlton over many years and

there''s no reason why he couldn''t do it with you. He''s out of a job,

would not have to up sticks from where he lives now, just get a second

house in Norfolk and his name and reputation would attract a higher

quality player to your club than Gunn.As regards Daily, (I think I heard his name mentioned for some team on the football highlights programme last night), If he is still playing, he would be my short term Captain to marshal the defence into some kind of defensive unit, which obviously, it currently ''aint. I would offer him the opportunity of being part of Curbishly''s staff once he had stopped playing, with the carrot of him being groomed to takeover from the boss should a bigger job come along for Curbishly. I hold him in high regard and without going on and on, he should be the player that you move heaven and earth to get at this present time. A fantastic bloke too for the record.Have you thought about walking into work tomorrow yet? Who yer goin'' to dread seeing the most?Good luckAndy.

Curbishley - Yeah right, like he would come here. Would love it if he would though!

Dailly - no thanks. One of the main problems is that our 2 centre backs are two of the slowest in the division. I''m almost 100% sure Dailly wouldn''t help that.

Dailly signed for Charlton about a week ago and scored for them yesterday...

We can only dream of your suggestions.

We''ve been a joke for so long now, the going to work thing doesnt apply anymore, if it did I think I would reply that in years to come I can tell my grandchildren I was there at the game when history was being made ! [;)][:D]

Watchya Shaun, ''ow you diddling?Trust me about Dailly. I shared the same concerns as you when he first came to our club but he won me over one hundred per cent. He is far superior to your current defenders. Yes, he ''aint quick but he reads the game so well that he''ll cut off the danger faster than people who are quicker than him, that''s probably why he''s got so many international caps. No, hold on a moment, it might have something to do with the fact that Scotland have so many cr-p players. He''ll always give you everything that he has  until he drops. Somebody here says that he has gone to Charlton, I wouldn''t mind betting that they leak less goals this season than last, you watch. Yet another great buy that got away from you?Andy.