Sign in to follow this  
theCarlCortChurch

I TOLD YOU SO ! CARL CORTS DEPARTURE WAS KEY

Thats right im back , i told you to beleive in the carl cort church but all i got back was ignorance , look at carls new side brentford ! 3-1 winners away , if he was in the city side , he would have scored and stopped the opposition scoring ! Bryan Gunns decision to let him go is worse than roeders letting huckerby go ! I now beleive that Gunn should go , and huckerby come in as player manager , but that is unrealistic , but we need someone who can organise teams ! GOALKEEPERS DONT MAKE IT AS MANAGER!

[quote user="theCarlCortChurch"]Thats right im back , i told you to beleive in the carl cort church but all i got back was ignorance , look at carls new side brentford ! 3-1 winners away , if he was in the city side , he would have scored and stopped the opposition scoring ! Bryan Gunns decision to let him go is worse than roeders letting huckerby go ! I now beleive that Gunn should go , and huckerby come in as player manager , but that is unrealistic , but we need someone who can organise teams ! GOALKEEPERS DONT MAKE IT AS MANAGER![/quote]mike walkerkevin blackwell,theres more examples i cant remember

[quote user="Rastaman"]Well said Carl Cort Church!!! But if we get rid of Gunn they will make Crichton Manager :p[/quote]

Now theirs an idea. Another club legend in Paul Crichton! This Rastaman sure knows what he''s talking about ...

okay , you alwyas get the odd few , but in general !and its clear gunn has no tactical awareness ! the full backs were pushed up the pitch leaving two donkeys at the back to cope with a pacey kevin lisbie ! at least with roeder we had some stability ! we never lost like that ! and ncfc shaun , dont talk like you know what your on about , your probably some 17 year old boy who plays his football up some rec at lunchtimes ;)

[quote user="theCarlCortChurch"]okay , you alwyas get the odd few , but in general !

and its clear gunn has no tactical awareness ! the full backs were pushed up the pitch leaving two donkeys at the back to cope with a pacey kevin lisbie ! at least with roeder we had some stability ! we never lost like that !

and ncfc shaun , dont talk like you know what your on about , your probably some 17 year old boy who plays his football up some rec at lunchtimes ;)
[/quote]

Why would i do that? I wouldn''t play with DJ Saltshaker, who I heard does. He''s far too good.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Rastaman"]Well said Carl Cort Church!!! But if we get rid of Gunn they will make Crichton Manager :p[/quote]

Now theirs an idea. Another club legend in Paul Crichton! This Rastaman sure knows what he''s talking about ...

[/quote]

Thankyou NCFC_Shaun!! It''s nice for someone to recognise my ideas!! A glass of ambience before everygame would make us unbeatable!!!!