Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Who do you blame most?

From the 6-0 demolition Fulham gave us to relegate us from the last time we were in the premiership, to yesterdays shambles in the third division - who would you put top of your ''blame'' list from the following; Delia/MWJ, Munby/Doncaster, Worthington, Grant, Roeder, Gunn, the players.

7) Worthington - I fail to see how anybody can hold him responsible. He took us higher than any manager has in recent years and was, all-in-all, very succesful here. Yes, he ran out of idea''s by the end and his time was long up before he left. But I don''t blame him for staying on. He had shown us he knows what he is doing and believed he could still do it for us.

6) Grant - Another I don''t blame at all. Given the chance by the board to see if he can handle management - he gave it a go, and when he realised he wasn''t good enough, he left. I have full respect for him for that - and I wish the manager we have now would do the same.

5) The players - Obviously, the players are ultimately the difference between success and failure, but they cannot possibly take much of the blame. They don''t pick the team, or sign themselves. It''s clear our squads have not been as good as they should be for a club of our stature since we won the league - but the blame for that lies elsewhere.

4) Munby/Doncaster - At the minute, it is hard to tell just how much of the blame lies with these two. Over a period of time when we begin to see what changes with a new Chairman and chief executive, they may well go higher on the list or lower.

3) Gunn - Roeders arrogance has clearly rubbed off on him. Ok, he came in believing he could do a job and save us from the drop last season, he couldn''t. Fair enough. He was awful and was ultimately at fault for our relegation. That''s fine, he couldn''t cut it in management - he didn''t employ himself. But then to believe he was still deservant of the job full time for the following season was a disgrace. Now he''s spent all our money on his own players, has no idea what to do, and things are looking worse than ever. I wish he had taken a leaf out of Grant/Sbragia''s book.

2) Roeder - out of all our managers of late, he is the one I blame the most. I have never hated a man connected with NCFC so much in my whole life. Practically ripped the heart and soul out of Norwich City, and made some of the worst management decisions I have ever seen made (Eg. releasing Huckerby). Created one of the worst squads I''ve ever seen and sent us on the way to League 1. Even after all that, he still believed he was god. If he ever comes back to Carrow Road for any reason - I will be sure to boo him.

1) Delia/MWJ - I think it''s clear these two have the final say in all major decisions - and it''s no coincidence all of these ''major decisions'' have been awful. Grant - Roeder - Gunn - Gunn again!, Not getting rid of Worthy when his time was up, and countless others. If she was involved in the decision to build the hotel destroying any hope of a corner infill in that part of the stadium, then you can add that as well. The recurring factor since our demise and still refuses to let go of NCFC. After yesterday, I now firmly believe things will not get better until these 2 are gone for good and we can start a new era with new majority shareholders at the helm.

A new season and people get the blame accordingly for this season so far.

1) Delia

2) Gunn

3) Donkerty (Not really fair i know, but i just hate him now)

agree with dochert completly , he''s supposed to be captain ! he didnt encorage his players , or lead by example or have any qualities as captain ! but then again who appointed him as captain ? bloody gunn !

Smith and Jones, well meaning they may be but they don''t have a clue what they''re doing as has been proven time and time again. How they have got away with it for so long without major protests is beyond me although if we struggle again this year I think their position at the club would be untenable and they would do whatever had to be done to get out.

I blame Manny Fowler!!! He obviously doesnt use the right washing power on the shirts, so they are uncomfortable and itchy to wear so they cant play very well :D

[quote user="theCarlCortChurch"]again , another good post ! thinking outside the box , now i think about it maybe it was the fns fault , we made too much noise so the player couldnt concentrate :p
[/quote]

I think the main proble was lack of fans at the match, if we would have filled the 5 empty seats, it would have been a completely different game!!!