Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

Worrying!!!

It''s not as if all the players were having off days!!! They were all playing their best and were just utter Crapp

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]They were not playing there best. They were shiite, does not make them shiite players.[/quote]

If they were any good, they would have had offers from better teams!!!

The most annoying thing was watching Simeon Jacksons hatrick for Gillingham yesterday. I wish Gunn would have signed quality like that. Would have been an excellent player.

[quote user="theCarlCortChurch"]players having bad days , dont conceed 7 goals against colchester ! so yes they are crap
[/quote]

Apart from Nelson - he is a a brilliant footballer, and his pace is such an asset in our squad.

[quote user="theCarlCortChurch"]players having bad days , dont conceed 7 goals against colchester ! so yes they are crap
[/quote]

In fairness - the sixth was pretty good from where I was!

[quote user="Rastaman"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]They were not playing there best. They were shiite, does not make them shiite players.[/quote]

[/quote]

And you know 100% certain that not one of the players had any offers from better teams at all? No, I didn''t think so.

yeah i can accept that one , but 4-5 of there goals were beyond a joke, goals you''d see be conceeding like now and then , marshall got critisized for making like 3-4 mistakes in his days here , our new number one made that many in one game

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Rastaman"]

[/quote]

And you know 100% certain that not one of the players had any offers from better teams at all? No, I didn''t think so.

[/quote]

You really are a nob hed