Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

16,000 volunteers wanted!!.....

as the suggestion now appears to be that some of our "new" players can''t handle playing in front of crowds of 25,000 people !!! (despite the fact that it was one of main reasons that they wanted to join us), we need 16,000 people to stay away from our next home match to allow these players to feel a bit more comfortable in there surroudings.

A gate of around 9,000 should be a fairly managable number?, I''ll put my name down as first volunteer, anyone else?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

as the suggestion now appears to be that some of our "new" players can''t handle playing in front of crowds of 25,000 people !!! (despite the fact that it was one of main reasons that they wanted to join us), we need 16,000 people to stay away from our next home match to allow these players to feel a bit more comfortable in there surroudings.

A gate of around 9,000 should be a fairly managable number?, I''ll put my name down as first volunteer, anyone else?

[/quote]

I''m not going back to Carrow Rd while she is in charge.... away games only for me from now on

I shall be cancelling my direct debit tomorrow

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

Next game Yeovil. Cap of about 9k? Should see on Tuesday. Then Exeter on Sat about the same?

Count me in. Will still do a few away games and going to Exeter but even that could my last game!!

I am not in the habit of having the p2ss taken out of me but that''s what it has felt like for too many years now. Enough is enough.

ps When the club does eventually become a proper football club again they can offer the two who got thrown out a truce and allow them back.

I seriously think, the new players especially Theo just bottled it over the pressure of it all. None of them would have experienced crowds like that before, and considering it was a similar team to the Wigan game proves it could be all about too much support (which I know sounds stupid!)

To many supporters is the downfall of this club and is why Smith gets away with running it like she does , she just knows whatever shit we get served up we will still get those 25,000 crowds , todays match a league above at Coventry was played out to a half empty stadium . If the players we have signed cannot play in front of big crowds then maybe they should get proper jobs and take up playing Sunday morning football , then again what Sunday pub teams would want them .