Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Gunn As Good As Gone

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]Bowkett was not at the match.[/quote]

Now that''s very interesting.  What could be so important as to keep the new Chairman of NCFC away from the first home game of the season? 

Is he unwell?  Does he have the scans to prove it? [;)]

There''s more to this than meets the eye . . . perhaps the "Deputy Chairman" can tell us what''s going on . . .

[/quote]

PS.  No perhaps Archant can tell us what''s going on. they''ll be bound to know won''t they [;)] . . . come on let''s be ''avin you.

PPS.  Camul are you there?  Can you shed any light on what I''m already tempted to call "Bowkettgate"?

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]Chaiman was interviewed live on radio norfolk just before kick off so i think you will find he did witness the WONDER show .[/quote]

Was he?  I thought it was the Chief Exec, could be wrong though.

For sure he has got commitment !! But it simply is not enough! HE has put this team together, HE has chosen every one of them, except from a very few left over from Worthington and Grant. It is HIS responsibility that they do their job and act like a team.

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]Bowkett was not at the match.[/quote]

In which case, he has a body double or identical twin who also uses his name.

[quote user="Lambo"]I''d take Dowie or Boothroyd personally.[/quote]

Agreed! Can you call Aidi and we will end this nonsense by next weekend?

Agreed! Can you call Aidi and we will end this nonsense by next weekend?

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]Chaiman was interviewed live on radio norfolk just before kick off so i think you will find he did witness the WONDER show .[/quote]

Was he?  I thought it was the Chief Exec, could be wrong though.

[/quote]

The Chairman seemed to be at the game when being interviewed. Said he expects it would be a different feeling than the way he used to feel at the games prior to becoming Chairman. I''m sure he didn''t realise how prohetic his words were to become. In addition, he did say that he explained to the Board before accepting the position that he would be unable to make many away games and that was understood.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Scooby"]

Dowie??!! Now I know you''re a comedian.

[/quote]

Ian Dowie has a promotion under his belt.... taking a side from the relegatin zone to the playoffs and then the premiership.. takes something right to do that

jas :)

[/quote]

From the man who cited Boothroyd a poor manager.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]Have to agree with you alex. Everyone goes on about what a great ambassador Gunn is! Personally speaking, the times i''ve spoke to him i''ve found him rude, arrogant and up his own arse![/quote]

Ditto, same here YS..............some legend eh?

I didnt hear the crowd calling for Gunn`s head yesterday amazingly. Not sure what went on with the protest afterwards but generally I thought the crowd was pathetically restrained. 

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

How would people react for Gunn if we went on to win the next 9 games?

[/quote]

He will not go on to win the next 9 games. Even Tuesday in my mind is doubtful.

My God, I was worried when I read Bowkett wasn''t at the game. After he missed the supporters meeting i was putting two and two together.

I hope that he was indeed at the game, because if he witnessed that bebacle it won''t be long before heads roll.

Worrying as it is, Bowkett is our only hope for sanity to return to our club