Sign in to follow this  
Chelmsford Canary

Refund please?

If I went into a shop and brought a product, got home and the goods we''re not up to scratch, or I was not satisfied - I could take them back and get a refund?

I will be sending a letter to McNally, Gunn, Smith & Co asking for one.

Yesterday I asked for entertainment - instead I got insulted, and embarrased.

After the long summer of asking "not to take rebate", the club take our money - and supply us up with the drivel. I''m sure many of you like myself work quite hard to pay for tickets/season tickets. If they don''t  get a qualified manager to take over soon? I''m not sure where we could be, as League 2 is a real possibility, and i''m not being melodramatic. Five years of wasted money!

I''m hoping McNally, knows what he has got himself in for here, and has a quiet chat with the cook.

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

If I went into a shop and brought a product, got home and the goods we''re not up to scratch, or I was not satisfied - I could take them back and get a refund?

I will be sending a letter to McNally, Gunn, Smith & Co asking for one.

Yesterday I asked for entertainment - instead I got insulted, and embarrased.

[/quote]

The Club would say, " But Sir, you''ve just seen an eight goal thriller ! "

You would then hastily explain that you thought that only applied if you were a Norwich fan.

Your case would, I''m sad to say, be thrown out of court.....

I realise that it is over the top - my main point is like many others have stated...if we carry on turning out at the games to watch drivel, they don''t care.

If the money is going into the club they are happy! They could not give a toss, and we have just bought 18,000 season tickets?

Money talks, if they are not getting it in - changes at the top are more likely (hopefully)

Any Norwich fan that paid money to watch that detritis deserves a full refund and written apology.