Sign in to follow this  
Sam-NCFC

Quick Question

I think the score-line was a one-off but I''m afraid I think there are big, big problems at the core of this club and until they are eradicated, we will continue to struggle.

Personally speaking I think it is a one off and we will do well this year.

A defeat is hard to swallow, but a beasting is just worrying and worrying to see us capitulate that easily.

Dont think it was a one off at all ,if anything 1-7 flattered us it could have been 10 and Colchester are far from the best side in this division , long season of struggle ahead .

Sadly don''t think this was a one-off. Am really concerned that OUR players - not a loanee on the pitch - capitulated totally - no fight, no pride, looked like they couldn''t care less.

Gunny has been telling us that these are players well equipped and experienced to play in L1 - think again Bryan!

[quote]Gunny has been telling us that these are players well equipped and experienced to play in L1[/quote]

Well, in theory they are, but in practise Fester and the coaching staff have no idea how to manage ''em.

the muppets that quit the board said a MAJOR board shake up was necessary yet delia carries on and the sheep follow; buy in archant and quash the dissenters, the board will quash themselves and ruin gunn''s reputation

[quote user="Gunn Be Gone"]Dont think it was a one off at all ,if anything 1-7 flattered us it could have been 10 and Colchester are far from the best side in this division , long season of struggle ahead .[/quote] Your off your head, 7-1 was an extremely lucky score. They had 10 shots on goal, 7 of which were goals, 1 of the shots on goal which wasnt a goal was the shot that Theo parried to Platt for their 2nd. So they had 2 shots which didnt go in basically. 3-1 would have been a fair result.

i dont think its a one off. if this team can capitulate in front of an expectant Carrow Road God knows what thwy''ll be like at a hostile Elland Road or New Den.

Maybe Delia will give them a big hug before those games.