Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Chris Lakey's video review of Norwich - Colchester

Very good Chris Lakey. However - just a few words for Bryan Gunn - arrogant to the nth degree! Pride comes before a fall and, with one of the size I see coming, I suspect Mr Gunn is going to need shares in something a bit more heavy duty than Elastoplast!

Strong opinion, called it how he saw it, held no punches.Brilliant journalism and an excellent video. Well done Mr. Lakey.

[quote user="Beds Canary"]Strong opinion, called it how he saw it, held no punches.

[/quote]

Just wait til his marks out of ten in the pullout PinkUn in tomorrow''s EDP...

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Beds Canary"]Strong opinion, called it how he saw it, held no punches.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats if he hasn''t vanished after making that video. [;)]

For me, answers the questions over Archant editors'' freedom in light of their boss''s board membership. Great piece.

Excellent lakey! Finally a journo actually expressing his and the fans feelings rather than the normal "it will be ok" group

Blimey, wasn''t expecting that, that was a spot on report. Well done Lakey.

Only thing i would have added was slightly more praise for Cody, who made an immediate impact and has to play next time. But again, a first class report.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Chris : I''m sure afterStephan Philips reads Monday''s paper the arrival of your P45 will be entirely co-incidental.

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]Good on him, and very well done to him for asking gunn whether he''d consider his position as manager![/quote]And not well done for Mr Gunn who said it was a "stupid question". What a muppet.

In a round about way if the cheif exec and the board (excluding delia and husband) wanted to get rid of gunn and get him to resign (no compensation to be paid) they could use their media links to mount pressure on gunn and force him out....which may have started already??

Just a different perspective on things.