Sign in to follow this  
Jakesacanary

Training at Colney.............

Can anyone tell me if you are allowed to still go down to Colney on Thursdays to watch training

as i have couple of days off wouldnt mind popping down there...with my boy...

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]

Can anyone tell me if you are allowed to still go down to Colney on Thursdays to watch training

[/quote]

hey wont be there.. they are staying down in the southwest this week to from Yeovil to Exeter and cut down on travel time....

i''d of had them in at 3 am on sunday morning running laps round Colney till they couldnt run anymore as punishment for Saturday.. as half of them would of been out on the Razz Saturday it would of woken them up a bit!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Jakesacanary"]

[/quote]

hey wont be there.. they are staying down in the southwest this week to from Yeovil to Exeter and cut down on travel time....

i''d of had them in at 3 am on sunday morning running laps round Colney till they couldnt run anymore as punishment for Saturday.. as half of them would of been out on the Razz Saturday it would of woken them up a bit!

jas :)

[/quote]

jas - you are right, they would still be in mercy at 3am so couldnt run round colney anyway!!